If you are the customer of Punjab National Bank, then you can check your PNB balance by dialling 0120-2303090; this number is toll-free. You can also avail missed call services by which you can check your Bank balance details and mini statement details. This PNB bank is the largest in India, found in 1894.
PNB Balance Enquiry
- Missed Call Banking: 0120-2303090, 1800 180 2223 (toll-free)
- PNB Customer Care No: 1800 180 2222
- PNB SMS Banking: BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
- Net Banking: Check Account Summary
- PNB ATM: Visit nearest ATM
- Mobile Banking: PNB m-Banking, PNB mPassbook, PNB MobiEase.
- Passbook: Visit bank and update passbook
Register or Activation of Missed call Service on PNB
For activation of Missed call Service on PNB, give a missed call to 18001802223 or 1800 180 2223 and 0120-2303090. These numbers are toll-free numbers.
PNB Missed call balance enquiry
Call to: 18001802223 (toll-free) or 0120-2303090
On the off chance that the PNB client has two records with a similar number, at that point, he/she will get balance data SMS for both the account. At present, this service is accessible for just Savings and Current records, Gap between 2 following questions from the same portable number to be least 45 Minutes.
Punjab National Bank PNB SMS Banking
To get your PNB balance check, you can send an SMS to 5607040. By your register mobile number.
And, for Registration of PNB SMS Banking, visit any nearest PNB bank and register your mobile number.
Check account balance, get status of cheques, get Mini statement, Execute stop payment of cheques, and self-transfer of funds (Rs. 5000/- daily limit) anytime.
To get information, send an SMS to the SMS Banking number 5607040
- For Mini Statement Inquiry
- Format: MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
- E.g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
- For Balance Inquiry
- Format: BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number
- E.g. BAL 01530XXXXXXXXXXX
- For Self Transfer Of Funds (Daily Limit Rs. 5,000/- ):
- Format: SLFTRF /space/ FROM A/C /space/ TO A/C /space/ AMOUNT
- E.g. SLFTRF 015300YYYYYYYYYY 015300XXXXXXXXXX 100
- For Stop Payment Of Cheque:
- Format: STPCHQ /space/ CHEQUE NO. /space/ 16 digit Account number
- E.g. STPCHQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
- For Cheque Status Inquiry:
- Format: CHQINQ /space/ CHEQUE NUMBER /space/ 16 digit Account Number
- E.g. CHQINQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
Sleep Easy- PNB Takes Care of Your Money
Troubled about your password safety?
By merely sending an SMS, disable your Internet/Mobile Banking password when not in use.
- Retail Internet Banking users: BLOCK IBS to 92640 92640 or 5607040
- Mobile Banking users: BLOCK MBS to 92640 92640 or 5607040