Here we will talk about calling a live person from CenturyLink Customer Service by 877 837 5738. We give you all the possible ways to contact them and get a live agent from CenturyLink. Such as phone number, live chat, and email support, etc. Only you have to focus on this post, and you will get the answers to your queries.
CenturyLink is a communications firm that supplies clients with TV, internet, and telephone. Customer support is essential to delivering communication goods since they’re necessary for people’s lives.
Here are the common reasons why people mostly call them:
- To make changes to existing services
- For cancelling or transferring service
- For questions about accounting and billing issues
- To get technical support for assistance or devices
- For purchasing or upgrading equipment or devices
- Making payment plans
- For requesting to start a new service
- To scheduling professional visits
Make sure of these points before calling them:
- Check to be sure you’re getting the appropriate amount for the service which you’re requesting.
- CenturyLink has distinct amounts for a variety of sections, so check the site or your most recent invoice for that which number to phone.
- If you’re requesting technical assistance for your Web, telephone or DirectTV, remember that the agent will probably ask to carry out remote diagnostic testing.
- If you’re calling broadband service from a cell phone, along with your telephone is presently connected to a WiFi, turn off the WiFi.
- Keep paper and pencil handy.
How to Call a Live Person in CenturyLink by 877 837 5738?
You can contact them by 877 837 5738 phone number. This is the best way to contact them. You can quickly get a live representative from CenturyLink. Follow these steps:
- First of all, dial 877 837 5738.
- Stay on the line.
- After this, you will get a live person on the phone.
- Dial, 1-800-366-8201.
- Now, enter your phone number or 9-digit billing account number.
- Then follow the further prompts.
- After that, you will get a live agent from CenturyLink.
- If you are a new customer dial 1-800-366-8201.
- Now, press 1 or say “new customer.”
- Give the name of your state.
- After that, you will get a live person from CenturyLink.
Here are the primary voice menus of CenturyLink:
- For billing issues, press 1
- To discontinue services, press 3
- For technical support or repair, press 5
- Products and services, press 4
- For payments, press 2
CenturyLink Customer Service Phone Numbers
1-800-366-8201: Customer service phone number and get CenturyLink troubleshooter
1-877-348-9007: For Phone Repair
1-877-348-9005: Repair & Tech Support
1-800-423-8994: Payment Specialists
1-866-963-6665: Order New Services
1-877-803-8414: Move, Disconnect, or Cancel
1-877-837-5738: Account & Billing Support
866-314-4148: For TV Repair
CenturyLink Representatives Hours
CenturyLink is available 24 hours and seven days. The best time to call them is 10:15 am. The current wait is 24 mins, 12m avg.
CenturyLink Social Links
Here is the social media platforms link by which you can touch with the updates from CenturyLink.
- For more information, visit the Official Web Site.
- Follow them on the Facebook page.
- You can also follow them on the Twitter page.
- See the videos on the Youtube page.
- You can also visit the Linkedin page.
CenturyLink Email Support
Century Link does not support email customer service option. The best way to contact them is by calling them on Phone 877-837-5738 for account and billing support or dial 1-800-366-8201 if you are a new customer.
CenturyLink Live Chat Support
CountryLink supports the live chat option. To start a live chat with an agent, you have to visit here. Live chat service is available 24/7. Only you have to send a message, and after a few mins, you will get a reply from the live agent.