If you are the Customer of Airtel Number and seeking for Airtel Message Center Number for this, you will get your solution from here.
In this article, we have given all the Airtel SMS Center Number in all over India.Below is the list of Airtel Message Center Number based on Area and State.
Airtel India is your third-largest provider of mobile telephony and second most prominent provider of fixed telephony in India and is also a provider of broadband and subscription television services.
The brand is operated by several subsidiaries of Bharti Airtel, together with Bharti Hexacom and Bharti Telemedia providing broadband fixed-line services and Bharti Infratel providing telecom passive infrastructure support such as telecom equipment and telecom towers. Bharti Airtel Limited is part of Bharti Enterprises and is headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal.
(Sources from Wikipedia)
Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919810051905 Kerala Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919815051914 Punjab Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919831029416 Gujarat Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Kolkata Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Orissa Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Mumbai Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Assam Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Telangana Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Tamilnadu Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Rajasthan Airtel SMS Center Number
Airtel Message Center Number
- +919845086020 Jharkhand Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Karnataka Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Maharashtra Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919932029007 West Bengal Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Andhra Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086020 Madhya Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Jammu and Kashmir Airtel SMS Center Number
- If the overhead SMS center number did not work then try +919809099060
The method to fix Airtel Message Center Numbers
If you got a problem with airtel SMS service center number here, we explained in detail how to solve the issue.
The main reason is to get this error is changing the message center number on your mobile, follow the giving steps; you will clearly understand the solution.
- Click on Menu, and then open Message application.
- Select the Message setting.
- Here Select Text message, Enter into it.
- Click on SMS Service Center.
- Then select your wanted operator and enter the number given over.
- All the needed data now set.
Airtel Customer Care Number
For more information, give a call to:
1800-103-4444 or 18001034444
Call this number from your register mobile number and get your information. This is a toll-free number available for 24/7.
You can also get information from the official site. Here
How can I activate my Airtel SMS service?
Just call Airtel Customer Care and ask them to enable SMS Services and restart your mobile to starting sending SMS.
How can I reset my Airtel message center number?
To set or change the SMS service center number on your SIM card
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Phone.
- Type *#*#4636#*#*.
- Tap Phone information.
- Scroll down to SMSC.
- Enter the relevant SMSC number in the input field, then tap Update.
How do I set my SMS center number?
- Open up your SMS message app.
- Go to “Menu”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Advance”
- Click “SMS centre.”
- Set SMS centre number as “+6598541110” or “+6596845999”
Why are my Airtel messages not sending?
Firstly check your message center number in your smartphone message settings. This is probably caused due to the wrong message center no. Go to message settings and enter the correct message center number by searching online by your sim region.
What is a message center number?
SMS center or SMSC number is tasked to handle SMS operations of a wireless network. When sending an SMS from your smartphone, that message will still be routed to the SMS center before being forwarded to the recipient. What happens is that SMS messages are routed and regulated by the SMSC number.
How can I call Airtel customer care?
Call our Call Centre free at any time, and we’ll answer your questions and help you make the most of Airtel services. To call us, just dial 111 from your Airtel phone. You can also dial +234 802 150 0111 if you are not using an Airtel phone or abroad.
Why do SMS fail to send?
Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason why text message delivery may fail. Imagine a message being sent to an unreachable number. It won’t get delivered in that situation, similar to an incorrect email address. Your phone company will inform you that the number entered was invalid.