Hi readers, Do you want to Airtel net balance check? So we are here for you, if you are the user of Airtel and want to know your remaining airtel net pack, for this, you are in the right place.
In this article, we will discuss how to check internet usage in airtel.
Airtel Data Balance Check USSD Codes
- To know your Airtel 2G internet balance Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and continue to 1
- Know your Airtel 3G internet balance Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and continue to 1
- To know your Airtel 4G Internet balance Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and continue to 1
- How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel by USSD Code
- How to Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G
- Airtel Message Center Number based on Area
- Airtel SMS not working after SIM change, Unable to Send or Receive SMS
- How to Block Airtel Sim Online India
How to Check Internet Balance in Airtel App
To Airtel net balance check on App, follow these steps:
- Download the Program
- Register your amount from the program
- Harness the accounts, and it brings up an alternative containing account balance, information equilibrium, and other private offers.
How to Check Airtel Net Balance with Self-Care Service
You can also verify you net Balance with Self Care Service:
- Login Airtel Self-care ( Enter your mobile number and ask for OTP for login)
- After login, you may view equilibrium and use on airtel self-care dashboard.
USSD Codes or the Internet Balance Check Code
The particular number or code is called USSD ‘ Unstructured Supplementary Service Data’. Called Quick codes, this also acts as a platform for cellular phone and computer applications of a service provider companies for sending and receiving text messages.
Now, in this guide we’ve listed the USSD codes and SMS codes for Airtel network, that might help you when you want to look at out your Balance, start/stop service and a whole lot more.
How to Check Net Balance in Airtel
USSD Codes with there function:
USSD Code: Functions
- 121 Airtel Customer Care Number
- 198 Airtel Complaint Number
- *123# Airtel Balance Check
- *123*10# or *123*# Check for Free 2G Data Balance
- *123*11# Check for 3G Data Balance
- *121*8# Check for Airtel 4G Balance
- *123*197# Airtel Night Data Balance
- *123*2# or *555# Check for Local SMS Balance
- 1909DND Activation/Deactivation
- *141*10# or 52141 Airtel Loan Number
- *121# My Airtel, My Offer
- *121*4# Airtel Value Added Services
- *121*7# To Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.
- *123*1# Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance
- *123*6# Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance
- *123*7# Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance
- *123*8# Check for Free STD Minutes Balance
- *141# Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time ]
- SMS 3G to 121 Airtel 3g activation USSD code
- *222# Special 5 Offers
- *321# Airtel Live Services
- *325# Free Facebook Access
- *515# Twitter Service
- *566# Airtel Special Offers and Rewards
- *567# GPRS(Activation/Deactivation)
- *678# Hello Tunes Menu
- *888# Missed Call Alert
- *777# Local National SMS Packs
- *282# Know Your own Airtel number
- *141*10# Airtel loan code
- SMS PORT to 1909 Mobile number portability
- SMS START to 121 Start any service
- SMS STOP to 121 Stop any service
- SMS Data USE to 121 Check 2G/3G Balance
- SMS UNB to 121 Check unbilled amount
- SMS OT to 121 Outstanding amount
- SMS BP to 121 Current bill plan
- SMS BILL to 121 Bill summary
- SMS PAY to 121 Last 3 bill payment details
- 543217 Contests
Airtel Customer Care Number
For more information, give a call to:
1800-103-4444 or 18001034444
Call this number from your register mobile number and get your information. This is a toll-free number available for 24/7.
You can also get information from the official site. Here
Track your Airtel 4G Internet data equilibrium with USSD codes, and also several different ways where we could know about Airtel data equilibrium utilization. Employing the USSD provider, we could only know just Airtel prepaid amount staying 4G Internet data utilization detail.
These short net data equilibrium test code are essential for every user if you’re using Airtel network net providers on your own Airtel number. Since after dying the information bunch, network firm begins cutting equilibrium from the chief account. If you’d like, after dying the information equilibrium system does not bill from your primary account equilibrium.
It’s possible to deactivate this support by phoning the Airtel customer service centre. It means after dying, the information equilibrium your principal account balance won’t change from your stability. You have to recharge your web information pack for routine use.