If your airtel sim not receiving SMS,unable to send SMS from airtel prepaid and airtel SMS not working after sim change. So, don’t worry about that, it can happen if one of the reasons takes place that is bellowed.
Reasons, if airtel SMS not working
Below Reason can happens to both Postpaid and Prepaid users of Airtel:
- If airtel SMS not working after sim change. I mean to say that same network and same number but a new SIM. Then you will not be able to Send or Receive SMS to your name as a part of security from Airtel.
- So, until 48 hours, you will not be able to receive or send any SMS if you are using a new sim.
- You can call to Airtel Customer Care and discover when you will have the option to begin to get and send SMS messages from your portable system.
- In Simple Words if you got a 4G SIM substitution for your Airtel versatile number, you won’t gain or send any SMS up to 48 hours.
- You will be not able to send SMS from airtel paid ahead of time and Postpaid.
- Airtel will close the outgoing of SMS messages from your mobile number If you did not send any SMS or Message from your mobile from the six months.
- Ask them to enable SMS Services and restart your mobile to starting sending SMS by calling Airtel Customer Care.
- Your Airtel SMS Center Number might be wrong, correct SMS Center Number of Airtel in your Local Area.
- The timing of your mobile can be wrong.
- Check Your Mobile Phone device Date and Time, and another way is put your SIM on a different phone. If it works, then the problem is with your mobile phone.
Why I am Unable to Receive Any SMS on Airtel,
- You can’t receive any SMS if your Message Memory is full.
- If you are a newly upgraded user of the same network, you can’t receive any SMS or message on your mobile phone.
- You might be activated Do Not Disturb (DND) Service on your Airtel Number by which you can’t receive any SMS or message.