Would you like to know more about Amtrak Customer Service? If yes, then you’re at the right place. Don’t worry this article will outline the numerous options you have for communicating with Amtrak and their customer care. You will find Amtrak phone number, email address, online chat support, mailing address, etc. Kindly concentrate on the post.
Amtrak is working as the National Railroad Passenger Corporation that provides average and long-distance intercity facilities in nine Canadian cities and the conterminous United States. The headquarters are located at 1 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C, USA. It functions as a private corporation but also gets government funding.
The approached itinerary you choose will rely on why you are attempting to connect to Amtrak Phone Number. If you wish to make a booking or modify an existing booking, Amtrak allows you to contact customer service effortlessly. They have Amtrack contact channels for applications of any sort.
Amtrak Customer Service Number
If you would like to talk to someone live about your reservation, Amtrak has a brilliant. Professional customer service staff with prolonged working hours. They have different phone numbers corresponding to the type of request you are making. You will be speaking with Amtrak Customer Service Representative proficient in the department where they work.
How to Call Amtrak Customer Service?
Mentioned below are steps to contact Amtrak Customer Service and get a live representative on the phone:
- Kindly Dial 1-800-872-7245.Then Press 0
- Speak “Agent”
- After that, the automatic phone system will connect you to live customer care from Amtrak.
Voice Main Menu of Amtrak:
- Press 1 or speak ‘train status’ to check if the specific train is running on time.
- Speak ‘schedule’ or press 2 to get schedule and price info.
- Press 3 or speak ‘reservation’ for a new or existing reservation.
- Say ‘help’ or press* for more information.
- Press 0 or tell ‘Agent’ to connect to live representative.
- Speak ‘something else’ for other selections.
Additional Amtrak Phone Number
- Amtrak Support Phone Number: 1-800-872-7245.
- Amtrak Reservation Number & Customer Service: 1-800-872-7245.
- International Visitors: 1-215-856-7924.
- Group Travel Requests: 1-800-872-1477.
- Amtrak Guest Rewards: 1-800-307-5000.
- TTY: 1-800-523-6590.
- Report suspicious activities & emergencies to Amtrak Police: 1-800-331-0008.
- Advertising Inquiries: 1-202-906-4020.
Amtrak Representative Service Hours
Live Amtrak Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Amtrak Social Media Links
For the latest updates, you may also check out Amtrak’s Social Media Platform. Follow them at:
Amtrak Live Chat Support
The company supports the Amtrak online chat option for its Customer in ‘Julie/Your Virtual Assistant’. For this, you have to visit www.amtrak.com.
You may ask questions about booking reservations, planning a vacation, frequently asking questions, navigating Amtrak.com, Amtrak guest rewards program, station and route information, company policies, and much more.
If you prefer to communicate with Amtrak by mail, you may send letters to their headquarters in Washington, DC. The complete mailing address is:
- 1 Massachusetts Ave., NW
- Washington, DC 20001
Amtrak Email Support
Amtrak doesn’t provide direct email support for its customers whereas it does give a Contact Form. Where you will be asked to fill in your details. Please note that do not send/fill any confidential information such as credit card numbers and passwords.
LINK- www.amtrak.com. Send them an email then Amtrak Customer Service Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information, visit www.amtrak.com/home.html. Here you will get the Customer Support option from Amtrak and much more.
Hope this article was valuable to you and we cleared all your doubts about Amtrak Phone Number and Customer Support. If you have more queries about the same, kindly leave it in the comment box below. You can also visit Amtrak Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions at Top-10-questions.