Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry, Missed Call to 09223011300
Andhra Bank founded on 20th November 1923 by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Headquartered of Andhra Bank is in Hyderabad, Andhra Bank is a public area bank. To get Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry more comfortable, and the bank allows the customers to check the balance in various ways.
By a missed call to 09223011300 from your registered mobile, you can get A/C Balance for a maximum of three accounts, if you have an Andhra bank Saving account.
Let us discuss Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry No. and several ways in which you can check the Andhra Bank balance.
Missed Call Banking
Give a missed call to: 09223011300
To check the Andhra Bank Account Balance, follow the given steps:
- Give a missed call to 09223011300 from your register mobile no.
- The call will automatically disengage after small rings.
- After this, finally you will get an SMS from the bank ( Current Account, Savings Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
Andhra Bank Customer Care No
1800 425 1515 (toll-free number)
Andhra Bank Debit Card Customer Care No
If your ATM/Debit card is blocked therefore, you need to send an SMS by you registered mobile no. As given below:
CARD BLOCK XXXX to 56161 (here XXXX means last four digits of the account number)
How to Know Andhra bank balance in other ways?
Mobile Banking- Andhra Bank provides Mobile Banking apps to customers, that is Andhra bank e-passbook and AB Tej. By which customers can check their Andhra bank balance with the help of mobile banking.
Andhra Bank Toll-Free no. Account-holders can use this number for enquiry 1800 425 1515 (this is a toll-free number)
Internet Banking- Customers who have registered for internet banking can log in to their account by using their id and password and check their balance in the account.
- For a quick view, explore to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and afterward click on Quick View to check your record balance.
- For complete record explanation, Navigate to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and the snap-on Account Statement.
Passbook- On the other hand Andhra Bank gives a passbook to every customer. To check Andhra Bank Account Balance customer can update their passbook by visiting the bank.
Andhra Bank ATM- Customer can also visit to ATM to check their balance. Follow the Steps for ATM Banking
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Swipe your ATM card and enter the 4 digit PIN code.
- Chose the option “balance enquiry.”
- After that, your bank balance display on the ATM Screen.
AB Tej: Andhra Bank clients can download the AB Tej – Andhra Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android and take profit banking administrations like Andhra Bank Balance enquiry, small scale articulation, subsidize moves and many more.
Andhra Bank Toll-Free Number-
Credit Card: 1800 425 1515
Phone Banking 1800 425 1515
Donation associated Topics: 1800 425 7701
Andhra Bank Head Office Address
Here is the address of Andhra Bank Head Office.
5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan,
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana
Phone number: 040- 23252000
Andhra Bank Customer Care Contacts Details
Customers can speak to the bank’s Customer Service Department in the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m; to 5.00 p.m; on all working days.
- Fax: 23232419
- Extn: 2422, 2577
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Mail ID: email@example.com
Andhra Bank MiniI Statement by Missed Call
Ever doubted about how to receive your own Andhra bank accounts mini statement by merely making a missed call? Here’s the method.
Andhra Bank has launched another new IT-enabled support ‘AB e-Passbook’ empowers the customer to view their passbook on their Android devices. ‘AB e-Passbook’ is over a conventional passbook.
AB e-Passbook Application of Andhra Bank
Follow the giving steps for AB e-Passbook Application of Andhra Bank
1. Install the application ab-e passbook in the Android device.
2. On installation, enter the mobile number enrolled for SMS alerts.
3. The input registered mobile amount will receive an OTP.
4. For this, OTP generates a PIN and begin using this program.
5. You may use this program to Maintain the passbook of numerous account & Balance enquiry.
6. The service will be open to a customer who 17has enrolled their mobile numbers with the Bank for SMS alerts.
What is the Toll-free number for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry?
Customers can call 18004251515 to check their Andhra Bank Account Balance instantly.
What is the time of the Andhra Bank Toll-free number?
Between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days, customers can contact Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free Number
How can I register for the Andhra Bank Missed Call service?
You can use the Andhra Bank Account Balance check facility on Missed Call by recording your mobile numbers for SMS alerts.