Bank of Baroda Miss Call, Customer Care Number
Bank of Baroda (BOB), headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, is a public area Indian banking and financial help company.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number
- Bank of Baroda miss call Account Balance Number is 8468001111
- If you have to talk about Debit Cards (India) dial 1800220400, Timings are from 06.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- 1800223344, 18001024455 (Toll-Free Numbers), all customers can use these Toll-free numbers except PMJDY customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes.
- For Dedicated Toll-free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana customers and another Financial Inclusion scheme you require to call 18001027788
Bank of Baroda miss call Account Balance Check
Bank of Baroda allows its customers to check their account balance in many ways.Different ways are bellowing:
Missed Call Service: If you are the customer of BOB, you can avail Bank of Baroda miss call service by calling 8468001111 from your registered mobile number. The bank sends your account balance in an SMS later on your call.
SMS: The customers can also send an SMS to check the account balance, from their register mobile number. Give an SMS on 8422009988 in the bellowing formate.
- Balance Enquiry- BAL < space > XXXX
- Cheque Status- CHEQ < space > XXXX < space > Cheque No.
- Mini Statement- MINI < space > XXXX
- Subscribing SMS alert facility- ACT < space > XXXX
- Un-subscribing SMS alert facility- DEACT < space > XXXX
(XXXX is Bank of Baroda account number)
ATM-cum-debit Card: Customers can also check their balance with the help of ATM. Customers can go to the ATM for Bank of Baroda account balance check. Four steps they need to follow for bob balance check.
- Swipe the card
- Register 4-digit ATM pin code
- Choose “Balance Enquiry”
- The balance will display on the screen.
Passbook: A passbook is the easiest route for customers to check their bank balance. In any case, they have to get their passbooks refreshed by visiting the bank consistently. To guarantee that their Bank of Baroda account passbook follows the present balance always.
Internet Banking: At the point when clients open a record with Bank of Baroda, they can apply for the net financial help with the bank. The bank gives a client Id and secret key that the client can use to sign in to the bank’s net commercial site. Once signed in, the client can set their very own secret phrase and start utilizing the net financial powers. The clients who need to check their balance can enrol for the “View facility,” and the clients that need to do exchanges can register for the “Exchange service.”
mPassbook: Bank of Baroda mPassbook portable application allows the customer to see their account balance utilizing their helpful apps completely. The mPassbook tracks every one of the exchanges completed by the client like a physical passbook. Clients that have their significant numbers enlisted with the bank can benefit from this administration. The mPassbook application is accessible in 8 languages. The app synchronizes and refreshes; consequently, at whatever point, the client opens the app.