If you are the customer of Bank of India (BOI), then you can check your boi mini statement and boi bank balance by giving a Missed call from your register mobile number
Bank of India Missed Call Balance Number and BOI mini statement
To get your bank account balance check, dial 09015135135 or 09266135135. (These services are free)
Your account balance will come as an SMS.
Bank of India currently does not have a boi mini statement.
Bank of India Mobile Banking on SMS
Steps for Mobile Banging
- First, logon to www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on Mobile Banking link after that clock on the StarConnect Mobile Banking link.
- Logon to Mobile Banking application applying your Mobile Banking Userid & Password.
After setting your SMS password, you can use the facility as under –
Send an SMS to +919810558585, in the following format –
- Balance Enquiry
- keyword: BAL
- Formate: BAL <SMS password>
- E.g., BAL 1111
- Cheque Status
- keyword: CHQSTS
- Formate: CHQSTS <SMS password><cheque no.>
- E.g., CHQSTS 1111 12345
- Last 5 Transaction
- keyword: TRANS
- Formate: TRANS <SMS password>
- E.g., TRANS 1111
- Change Password
- keyword: CHGPWD
- Formate: CHGPWD <Old password><New password>
- E.g., CHGPWD 1111 2222
- Suspend Facility
- keyword: SUSP
- Formate: SUSP <SMS password>
- E.g., SUSP 1111
Bank of India Customer Care Number
To get all your enquiries, call to below numbers
Toll-free Numbers: 1800220229, 18001031906, you can also request to 02240919191.
And dial +91 22 40919191, if you are dialing from Overseas Locations.
For ATM: Dial 18004251112 for ATM or Debit Card.
You can also call to 022-40429123 for BOI Customer Care.
For Credit Card: For any issues related to Bank of India Credit cards dial 1800220088 (this no. is toll-free)
For any other information, you can call 022-40426004.
Bank of India Customer Care
Available 24*7 All Days