If you are searching for Boost Mobile Customer Service Number, so you are in the right place, we discuss all possible ways by which you can get a live representative.
Boost Mobile is a wireless telecommunications company utilized by two separate companies in Australia and the USA. Boost Mobile uses T-Mobile’s system to offer wireless service to its customers in the USA.
The company sells mobile phones and offers wireless services. Boost Mobile, Launched in 2002, a part of the Sprint Prepaid Group, redefines significance for wireless customers with more information for no and less long-term devotion to a subscription contract. Running over the Nationwide Sprint 3G Network for information and the Nationwide Sprint Network for voice solutions, both attaining over 281 million people respectively and the nationally Sprint 4G LTE Network, which reaches over 280 million people.
Nowadays, Boost Mobile offers various high-end handsets and is popularly well known for its unlimited service programs. Contact Boost Mobile if you have additional queries related to your plan and phone.
How do I talk to a live person in Boost Mobile?
It is effortless to talk to a live person in Boost mobile, only you have to call them, and you can get all information regarding your phone, plan, and eligibility, etc. To call them, dial 1-866-402-7366 after this, you will automatically connect to the boost representative.
Here are some shortcuts; you can use these shortcuts also on your phone.
- If you want to get your account balance and the next payment date, dial 233 or text BAL to 7225
- To make a direct payment, you have to dial 233 or text ADD to 7225
- PAY(space)AMOUNT(area)LAST FOUR DIGITS of your registered credit/debit card and test it to 7225.
- To access Care Services, dial 611
Live support is available Monday to Friday from 4 am to 8 pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 4 pm to 7 pm. You can contact them quickly at these timings.
Boost Mobile Social Link
Also, get in touch with these social sites; you can get up to date information from these social websites. Follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Linkedin. If you are not able to call them, so don’t worry about that. You can contact them on these sites also as a live chat.
The company does not support the email option.
For more information, you can visit the official site: Boost mobile.com. In the www.boostmobile.com webpage, it is possible to locate the best prices for mobile phones and phones, such as Android smartphones and various iPhone versions. Additionally, the web site provides details on several different prepaid & contract wireless plans, including the unlimited ones. Furthermore, links to numerous service and FAQs are recorded.
For any other support, you can also fill the form here: https://community.boostmobile.com/.
You can also send messages at https://www3.boostmobile.com/#!/framework_contact_us/.
Boost Worldwide, Inc. 9050 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618-4658 USA
Boost Mobile’s Response to the Coronavirus
As an increasing number of people throughout the nation are being affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we need our clients, communities, and employees to understand that Boost Mobile is putting the following through this very tough period steps to assist customers affected by this unprecedented event. The health and security of our clients and retail workers is the No. 1 priority. They also know you’re relying upon your Boost Mobile support to remain connected to friends and loved ones. Should you require assistance with your accounts because of unexpected fiscal consequences, please contact us.
Also, We’re ensuring you’ve got everything you’ll need:
- Clients will automatically receive free global calling rates in the U.S. to nations defined by the CDC as Grade 3 through April 30, 2020.
Beginning March 21:
- It’s not necessary to deal with or upgrade your accounts through boost mobile com.
- Clients currently on a tiered plan with BoostMobile will automatically get an extra 20 Gigs of information in their programs at no excess cost through April 30, 2020. It’s not necessary to deal with or upgrade your accounts through boost mobile.com. Should you require extracellular hotspot, check our rate plans, which have a mobile hotspot.
- To Learn More about these modifications, please see boost moble com
- Clients who like to may take advantage of Boost Mobile’s various private and electronic options to get the aid they need via the My Boost App and My Account on boostmobile.com