Hello Readers! Today we talk about BSNL Number Check, that how we can check BSNL Number by ussd codes and other methods. If you are the user of BSNL and want to check your bsnl number, so you are in the right place. In this article, we discuss the methods to check bsnl number. If you have any question like how to check bsnl number or how to know bsnl number, you have so fined your answer in this article.
BSNL is government-owned broadband and telecom service provider community in India. Each network providers supplies network delivers a unique code to inspect the cellular sim number. With the support of these short ussd codes, it is possible to assess the services and their use information quickly.
How to Check BSNL Number
Most of the users follow the missed call method to understand the mobile number. If there is no balance in our accounts and we forgot our amount, then we can use the below-given codes to be aware of the sim number.
You must know your BSNL mobile number for a variety of factors. It is possible to discover your BSNL mobile number information with USSD Codes, BSNL customer service and BSNL Program to perform BSNL amount check. Both of these ways can be employed to locate your BSNL phone number.
BSNL Mobile Number Check
To check your bsnl mobile number, you can use these codes.
*222# OR *888# OR *1# OR *785# OR *555#
you can also check this list of codes
BSNL USSD Code to Check Balance
USSD Detail Short Code
- Bsnl Main Menu Check Code: *124#
- Net Balance Check Code: *124#
- Credit Talktime Loan Code: *518#
- Balance and Validity Check Code: *123#
- Bsnl VAS Pack Activation USSD Code: *543#
- Customer Care Number: 1503 | 1800-180-1503
- Bsnl USSD Code to Check Last Call Details: *124*3#
- Balance Transfer USSD Code: *567*99# | *543*99#
- USSD Code to know about STV: *124# and proceed to 7
- Bsnl Main Talktime Balance & Validity Check Code: *124*1#
- Deactivate BSNL VAS Services: Send SMS “STOP” to 155223
- Bsnl USSD Code to Check Current Tariff Plan Detail: *124*4#
- Bsnl Caller Tune Number & USSD Code: *567# | IVR No – 56700
- USSD Code to Recharge with 18 Digit Coupon Card: *124*2#
- Bsnl USSD Code to Check Detail about FNF: *124# and proceed to 6
- Bsnl Own Mobile Number Check Code: *222# | *888# | *1# | *555# | *785#
How To Know Own BSNL Number with Codes
Step 1: Dial *222Number from the BSNL phone.
Step 2: You’ll instantly get an SMS with your registered amount.
Assess BSNL Number: It’s easy to use a BSNL mobile number test code! Read how you can know BSNL number together with the BSNL app below.
The Way to Find BSNL Number with the BSNL App
- Download the BSNL app from Google Play Store or iTunes
- Open the program and log in to your account.
- In the home screen of this program you can see your BSNL mobile number
When you understand how to find your BSNL mobile number, make sure that you take a look at the latest BSNL provides you could recharge your BSNL number. Hope we allow you to understand how to test BSNL own mobile phone no.
For more information visit the site. Here
How can I know my BSNL number?
How to Check BSNL Plan Details with My BSNL App
- Open My BSNL App.
- Click Prepaid Info.
- Click on the required prepaid Number if displayed or Add your mobile number using the + button.
- Enter OTP received.
- Click on the Number you want.
What is BSNL USSD code?
The simplest way is to use the USSD code provided by the network. Open your phone’s calling app and dial *123#. You can also dial an alternative USSD code *124*1#. Instantly, you will receive a text message that will give you your BSNL balance information.
How can I check my Ussd offer in BSNL?
To know how to check BSNL offers, refer to the USSD Codes *124*5#1
How do I check my number?
On Android, the most common path to finding your number is Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
How can I check my active BSNL plan?
Users can dial the below-mentioned USSD codes to know the BSNL active prepaid plan.
How can I get BSNL volte?
BSNL Mobile customers can activate the VoLTE services on their 4G enabled smartphones by texting ‘ACT VOLTE’ to 53733. Once it is done, the services will be activated in 24 hours. You can also activate the services by checking the APN settings.
How can I check free minutes in BSNL?
Dial *123# from your BSNL number to know the main balance of your account. The USSD code reverts a text message that will give you your BSNL balance information. You may also dial *112#. This will provide options from 1 to 6 to check internet data balance, SMS balance, and more.