Hello friends, if you are the customer of Central Bank of India and searching for cif number central bank of India. So in this article, we tell you about CIF number and ho to find CIF number of central Bank of India.
What is CIF Number?
CIF stands for Client Information Document, it’s an essential number. CIF stores account holder complete information. It’s virtually automatic file preserved by a bank to store details of the account holder. CIF is of 11 digits at the Central Bank of India. It’s unique for every single client. Each of the client’s accounts are connected to the 1 CIF amount supplied to the client.
How to Find CIF Number in Central Bank of India?
There are numerous techniques to locate CIF Number:
- CIF Amount is published in the passbook.CIF Amount is composed in the passbook. It is also possible to receive your CIF amount in the chequebook.
- See your house branch to locate your CIF number.
- Telephone Central Bank of India customer support to understand your CIF number. Answer some safety issue for CIF number.
- You might also locate your CIF amount on your online banking account.CIF amount on your internet banking accounts
- if you receive an FD certification or reception, your CIF amount is mention towards the best of your title.
How to Register for Internet Banking in Central Bank of India?
Follow the following steps.
- First of all, See the Central Bank of India’s official Site.
- A website will acquire open.
- Notice: You Can’t register for online banking at Central Bank of India online. You need to see the house branch for doing this. Get in Touch with the house branch for These amenities
- For doing someone of below-listed work, You Need to visit home division:
Contact the house branch to the next amenities:
- Availing Internet Banking centre
- unable to Login
- User ID Disabled
- Your account never observable
- Attaching more accounts for your own User ID
- User ID Creation /Enabled / Disabled
- Cease Internet Banking Facility
- Issuing of the grid and any issues associated with grid
- Any concerns regarding net banking
Check Central Bank Of India Account Balance
By Missed Call
if you would like to check account balance by missed call, your number ought to be registered along with your bank accounts.
Next, you merely need to provide a call to 9555244442
You’ll soon receive an SMS in the bank in which you see the equilibrium.
Visit any nearby ATM Machine
Add your ATM Card from the machine
Next, enter your 4 Digit ATM PIN
Now pick”Balance Enquiry” choice from the display
You can view your remaining account balance in the show
You can also extract print of this equilibrium enquiry.
Online Banking/ Internet Banking
you could always check your available balance in case your account is permitted with net banking
Just Login into your online banking account.
Next on the dash, you may view your available balance.
How to get CIF number of SBI
There are four methods by which you can get cif number of sbi
- It might show up on the initial page of this chequebook.
- It’s possible to drop by your bank branch and request the CIF by providing your account number.
- For those who have an account with SBI, this amount may or might not be published on the passbook of this lender.
- It is possible to telephone at the toll-free amounts of SBI 1800112211, 18004253800 or, 080-26599990. Provide essential details, such as an account number to confirm your identity. You’ll be linked to a bank. Request the executive to offer you CIF number.
Customer Care Central Bank of India
For any query call to the customer care of Central Bank of India:
1800 22 1911
This number is toll-free and available 24/7.