If you are the customer of HDFC bank, then you can take benefits of the missed call banking services. To know your HDFC Mini Statement and HDFC Balance Enquiry give a missed call from your register mobile number.
Here are the different ways to check your HDFC Mini Statement, and get HDFC Balance Enquiry.
HDFC Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
To get HDFC bank balance enquiry, give a missed call to 18002703333. This number is toll-free no.
HDFC Bank Mini Statement Number
To know your HDFC Mini Statement dial 18002703355 from your register mobile number.
HDFC Account Statement Number
To get Account Statement details, call to 18002703377.
HDFC SMS Banking
By using the below services, you need to send an SMS to 5676712
For Mini Statement: (Last 3 transactions) SMS as Txn Last 5 digits Account no.
For Balance Enquiry: Send SMS as Bal Last 5 digits Account no to 5676712
For Last 5 digits, Account no. sends SMS as Chq Last 5 digits A/cNo.
HDFC Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Before Talking Phone Banking, please keep your Customer ID Number and Telephone ID Number ATM / (TIN) or Debit / Bearer Card number and associated PIN ready to access your account. And keep your Credit Card number prepared to obtain your Credit Card related details
- Toward Credit Card related queries, you can call to 18002664332
Customer care number for
- Maharashtra (except Mumbai) and Goa Call 9890603333
- Gujarat 9898271111
- Chandigarh / Kochi / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow dial 6160616
- Kerala dial 9895663333
- Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh dial 9893603333
- Punjab dial 9815331111
- Rajasthan dial 9875003333
- Telangana dial 9949493333
- Andhra Pradesh dial 18002664332
- Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand dial 18002664332
- West Bengal / Sikkim / Andaman and Nicobar dial 9831073333
- Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry dial 9840673333
- Ahmedabad / Bengaluru / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune Call 61606161
- Jammu & Kashmir / Himachal Pradesh (Toll – free from BSNL landline) Call 18001804333
HDFC Customer care Services are available between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm on all days. Reporting loss of cards is an Agent helped facility and is available 24 hours on all days.