Are you eyeing for Home Depot Credit Card Login? If yes, then you are on the right post. Here you will find all the relevant details regarding The Home Depot Payment such as Home Depot Customer Service Number and Call Home Depot Center Details.
Kindly go through the complete article to clear all your doubts regarding the same.
Get more information:
- TJ Maxx Credit Card Number
- Gap Credit Card Log In
- USPS Number
- U-Haul Customer Service
- Ashley Furniture Customer Service
Contact Home Depot by phone.
Mon-Sat 6:00 am – 1:00 am ET
Sun 7:00 am – 12:00 am ET
Contact by mail
P.O. Box 7032Sioux Falls,
Home Depot Credit Card Payments Phone Number
Home Depot Credit Card Payments Phone Number is most effective, and they make sure you are connected with a live/actual person.
The telephone lines are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, i.e., 24/7 customer service, which is fast and trustworthy.
For different types of Credit Cards and Accounts, Home Depot has issued 3 types of contact numbers, which are mentioned below:
- 866-875-5490: For commercial credit card accounts in the U.S.
- 888-308-5080: For commercial credit card accounts in Canada.
- 1 866 875 5488: For consumer Home Depot credit cards in the U.S
- 800-747-3787: For consumer Home Depot credit cards in Canada
- 866-875-5489: For commercial revolving credit accounts in the U.S.
- 800-668-5336: For commercial revolving credit accounts in Canada.
- 800-430-3376: For Online Support
How to do Home Depot Credit Card Login?
It is very easy to do Home Depot Credit Card Login. Only you have to visit HERE. On this page you will get login option. First, enter your User ID than Password and click on Sign On.
If you have queries regarding any appliance, Home Depot provides a vital phone number that only deals with appliances that are 877-946-9843.
If a customer needs any assistance with installation services, they can call 855-752-3352 to talk to the direct installation team.
Home Depot also provides a text message service to its customers to contact customer service agents. You can send an SMS directly at 38698 and avail the service. Standard carrier charges may apply.
Other Login Customer Services
- Academy Credit Card Login
- Carters Credit Card Login
- QVC Credit Card Login
- +1 855-836-3987: Google Customer Service
- How to get Through to EDD
Home Depot Call Center Numbers
- Home Depot Support Phone Number: 1-800-466-3337
- Customer Account: 1-800-677-0232
- Primary Customer Service: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337)
- Commercial Revolving: 1-800-685-6691
- Homedepot.com Major Appliances Help: 1-877-946-9843
- Commercial Accounts: 1-800-395-7363
5 Things to Know About the Home Depot Credit Card
Something is appealing about walking through Home Depot’s aisles and dreaming of the home improvements you might make. The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card isn’t as positive, despite the $0 annual fee.
The store-branded card does not offer any perks or ongoing rewards. Flat-rate rewards or cash-back cards would be better for even the most loyal Home Depot customer.
These are five facts about The Home Depot Credit Card.
It offers deferred Interest but is not waived.
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is a great way to finance big home projects. You get six months of deferred Interest on purchases over $299
However, there is a distinction between deferred and true 0% intro APR offers. The former “sets aside” Interest while the latter waives it temporarily.
The Home Depot Credit Card Services will charge Interest if the balance is not paid in full within six months. This could be a costly mistake.
You’re better off if you can get a card that has a true 0% intro APR for 12 months or more. Chase Freedom Unlimited gives an intro 0% intro rate on purchases for 15 months and the ongoing APR at 14.99% – 23.74% Variable. It also earns rewards, earning at least 1.5% on all purchases.
You won’t want to carry a balance.
Even if you don’t benefit from the deferred interest offer, you’ll want to avoid taking a balance from month to month. As with many store-branded credit cards, the constant interest rate can be quite high. The ongoing APR is 17.99% – 26.99% Variable.
For instance, the average APR for accounts that incited Interest in 2018 was 16.04%.
Cardholders who are new to the program receive a small discount.
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card gives $25 off your first purchase of $25 to $299, $50 off your $300-$999 purchases, and $100 off your $1,000+ purchases. This isn’t much.
Unlike many store-branded credit cards, there are not ongoing rewards for in-store purchases. There are better options.
The Lowe’s Advantage Card offers a 5% discount on eligible store purchases for DIY-oriented consumers. It is one of NerdWallet’s top store credit cards.
Cardholders get a longer return period and receive exclusive offers
Home Depot customers who shop frequently might be able to take advantage of the hassle-free return policy for the card. This is four times more than what you would normally get on Home Depot purchases. This could be a great advantage, especially if you make large purchases that you regret later.
Cardholders can also receive rotating special offers such as a 10% discount on a brand or 24-month financing during special promotions.
Home Depot has a separate card that can be used for larger projects.
Home Depot Project Loan card allows cardholders to borrow up to $55,000 to fund big improvements. The APR is 7.99% (as of July 2019) and can be used for up to 84 months (seven-year)
This loan is designed to finance large projects as bathroom or kitchen remodels. It appeals to those who can’t get lower-APR loans, such as home equity loans.
Other Login Customer Services
- Old Navy Credit Card Login
- HrOneStop Login Support
- How do I Speak to a Human at Fedex
- Destiny Credit Card Login
- 1-800-345-7669: Sony Chat Customer Service
Home Depot Live Chat
Home Depot delivers the live chat option. This option is the finest and simple technique to get online help in just a few seconds. By live chat, you can get complete access to customer service in the form of a live agent. ou can speedily manage your account details and get a hand on other services.
To avail of the services offered in the Live Chat Option by Home Depot, you have to visit https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service and on the right-hand side click on the ‘Live Chat’ Option.
Home Depot Email ID
Home Depot has a wide range of communications between customers and the customer service team. To make the communication most effective and smooth, they have also provided email help support. To access the email address for customer service, click on the link mentioned below to connect you to your email address directly. Customer Service shall get back to you within an hour to help you with your queries.
- Email Address: Customer_Care@homedepot.com
Home DepotOfficial Websites
- Website URL
- Customer Service:https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service
- Contact Us: https://www.homedepot.com/c/Contact_Us
- Android Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thehomedepot&hl=en&gl=US
- Credit Center: https://www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
Home Depot Mailing Address
Address- Home Depot Credit Services, P.O. Box No. 9001010, Louisville, KY 40290-1010 Home Depot has also given the advantage to make Credit Card Payments via mail with the help of the return envelope you get during monthly payments. If you lose the return envelope, given are the two methods you can mail in your payment:
- Simply Login Online to your “Home Depot Account” and select ‘Statements’ from the ‘Account Activity’ menu. The payment will be accessible in PDF format, and kindly use the material on it to mail in your payment.
- Write your account number in the notes section and put the payment in an envelope. Remember to note down your account number in the memo, so the company identifies which account to credit.
Home Depot Social Media Accounts
Home Depot also has several Social Media Accounts that you can follow.
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/homedepot
- Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/homedepot
- Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/homedepot
- Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/HomeDepot
- LinkedIn Link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-home-dep
I hope this article was helpful to you, and we have cleared all your doubts about the Home Depot Credit Card Payments Phone Number. For more information regarding the same, kindly read the Frequently Asked Questions, which are mentioned below.
- Telephone Number to AutoZone
- Make Yahoo your Homepage on Google Chrome
- Squareup.com Customer Service
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card
- 1 800 288 2020: AT&T Сustomer Service
- American Eagle Credit Card Login
How to Make a Home Depot Credit Card Payment by Phone Number?
The Home Depot has provided a Credit Card Phone Number that will connect you to the customer service team to make a payment effortlessly by phone between 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. from Mondays to Saturdays or between 7 a.m. and 12 a.m. Sundays. Kindly call on- 866-875-5488 and track the prompts to make an automated payment by phone.
What are the Home Depot Call Center Working Hours?
Monday to Saturday 6 a.m.-1 a.m. and on Sunday 7 a.m.-12 a.m. (EST)
What is Home Depot Online Order Support Contact Number?
Contact Number for Home Depot Online Support is 1 800 430 3376. You can also get a piece of additional information about the product by placing a call on this number.
How can I reset my Home Depot Credit Center password?
You can reset your Home Depot Credit Center password by visiting the Credit Center log-in page, i.e., link, and clicking the “reset password” link positioned right below the password entry box.