How do I Speak to a Chase Representative? Searching for this question, so you are in the right place. Here you get your answer. In this post, we will discuss how to talk to chase representative. Here we give you all the possible methods and contact numbers by which you can quickly speak to chase representative.
The lender was called Chase Manhattan Bank till it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. At 2000. The bank merged with Bank One Corporation in 2004 and afterward obtained the deposits and many assets of The Washington Mutual. Chase provides over 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationally. JPMorgan Chase, through its Chase subsidiary, is among those Big Four banks of the USA.
Chase Bank pleased to function almost half of America’s families with a wide selection of financial solutions, including private banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment information, small business loans, and payment processing.
How do I speak to a chase Representative?
We will ive you all details of Chase Customer services. Here are the steps to contact the chase representative, follow these steps, and get human chase on your phone.
- First of all, you have to dial 1-800-935-9935.
- Now, enter your debit card, account number or user-id
- After that, Press 2
- Then, you have to press 0
- After that, you will connect with the live person from Chase customer service.
Here are some main menus of Chase, which helps you a lot in choosing an appropriate service.
- To check for application or help with chase.com or Chase mobile, you have to press 1.
- For credit card loans or credit line information and payment, you have to press 2.
- If you want to open a new Chase account, press 3.
- For the branch and ATM locator or the employee directory, you have to press 4.
- If you want to return to the previous menu or to access your checking, savings, CD or IRA account, press 5
- If you wish to speak to a customer service specialist, then you have to press 0.
Chase Bank Contact Phone Number
- 1-800-935-9935: Chase Support Phone Number
- 1-800-432-3117: Credit card customer service
- 1-800-935-9935: Service on existing accounts
- 1-800-836-5656: Current Chase home equity customers
- 1-877-530-8951: Homeowner’s insurance inquiries
- 1-800-242-7338: Help with existing accounts
Chase Representatives Hours
Chase customer service representative is available 24/7 for its customers. You can contact them at any time and solve your quires.
Chase Social Links
- For more information, visit the Official Web Site
- You can also follow them on the Facebook page, Twitter Page and Youtube page
- Also, follow them on Instagram page and Pinterest page.
Here we give the mailing address:
For Card Payments:
P.O. Box 94014
For General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 15298
Contact Us for Personal Banking:
National Bank By Mail
P O Box 36520
Louisville, KY 40233-6520
Exclusive address for Notices of Error, Requests for Information, and Qualiﬁed Written Requests:
P.O. Box 183166
Columbus, OH 43218-3166
Chase support email
Chase does not support the email customer service option. You only have one option to contact them, and the option is to dial 1-800-935-9935 and follow the above instructions.
Chase Live Chat Support
Chase does not support the support live chat customer service option also. You only have one option to contact them, and the option is to dial 1-800-935-9935 and follow the above instructions.