How do I Speak to a Human at Geico? You can easily talk to a live representative from Geico. Here we give you all the information about Geico Customer Care. In this post, you will find all the phone numbers and various methods you can contact quickly.
GEICO is a Government Employees Insurance Company that operates in the United States. This is a car insurance company. The company content 15 million policyholders. GEICO gets many requests from the customer. And the customer service of GEICO is available 24 hours and seven days. If you are searching for how do I talk to a real person at GEICO so don’t worry about that, here you will find your answer.
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Service?
Here we tell you some common reasons for customers, that why they call GEICO Customer Service.
- Request roadside assistance
- File a claim
- Appealing a decision
- Questions about billing and payment issues
- Applying for a new policy is the most common reason.
- Cancelling or a changing an existing policy
- Questions about coverage
Most helpful Practices for Calling GEICO Service
Here are some best practices by which you can get your questions answered quickly.
- Ensure that you have all the relevant information like your insurance agent, billing statements, data from the other driver, policy number, attorney information, medical bills, etc.
- First of all, make sure that you dial the correct number because GEICO has multiple divisions, each with its customer service department.
- Take the copies of a previous agreement between GEICO and you.
- Ready your pen and paper.
How do I Speak to a Human at GEICO?
GEICO talk to a person:
Here are the steps by which you can call GEICO.
- First of all, dial 1-800-207-7847.
- Now, press 4, or you can say ‘other.’
- After that, you have to provide the three-digit area code of the phone number.
- Stay on the line.
- After that, you will automatically connect to the live representative.
Here are some main menu
By these menus, you can quickly contact them.
- Press 4, or say ‘other’ for all other queries
- Say ‘quote’ or Press 1 for a quote on a new policy.
- Press 2, or say ‘claim’ to get claims service representative GEICO
- Press 3, or say ‘roadside assistance’ for Roadside Assistance service.
GEICO is available 24 hours, seven days. You can contact them at any time.
GEICO Phone Number
1-800-207-7847: For Geico Support Phone Number
1-800-424-3426: For Emergency Roadside Service
1-800-241-8098: For Homeowners, Renters, Condo/Co-op, Mobile Home, and Flood
1-800-645-4827: For Military
1-800-44-29253: For Motorcycle
1-866-509-9444: For Commercial
GEICO Mailing Addresses
All correspondence regarding your life insurance, including payments:
8205 South Cass Avenue, Suite 102
Darien, IL 60561
GEICO Commercial Auto Insurance
P.O. Box 822636
Philadelphia, PA 19182-2636
All media-related correspondence:
GEICO Communications Department
One GEICO Plaza
Washington, D.C. 20076
GEICO Social Links
Here are the social links by which you can stay in connect with them.
Follow these steps to contact them via email
- Visit: Geico Contact Us page
- Choose the question.
- Fill the form
- Click on “EMAIL SUPPORT”.
GEICO Live Chat
GEICO also supports the live chat option. You can start a live chat with Geico Agent on the Geico Customer Support page.
For more information, visit the Geico FAQ page.