In this post, we will talk about the OBC net banking in details, if you want to do OBC online banking than follow this guide.
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) provides banking services like a mini statement, fund transfer, OBC Balance Enquiry, Passbook, and many more.
How to Access OBC Net Banking?
Just follow these steps for access to OBC net banking.
- Visit the official site: www.obconline.co.in
- Click on Login button.
- Select Corporate User or Retail User Login. (If you are a savings customer, then select retail user login.)
- The new page will open, fill all the user ID. (which was provided by the bank)
- Click on login
- Now enter your password.
- Click on login.
- You will be logged in, after validation.
Note: If you have a current account with OBC bank, then select Corporate User Login.
Also Read: OBC Balance Enquiry, & Customer Service
OBC is offerings oriental bank of commerce net banking to its customer. If you are the customer of OBC, then you can easily avail the net banking services. Only you have to register or activate your OBC net banking by following these guidelines.
Benefits with OBC Internet Banking
OBC provides multiple benefits to its web banking users. You can also download the OBC App. The net banking application is available for the android and apple apparatus.
- The issue, either activate or deactivate your debit or credit cards within only minutes.
- Transfer cash anytime, anywhere through online fund transfer assistance,
- Pay your bills and perform recharges online with no hassle.
- Invest in mutual funds or issue forex cards and a lot of added value features like this.
- If you have any ongoing loan, then it is possible to keep track of it through OBC online banking.
There are other services and advantages that are offered by the bank.
Activate OBC online banking services
If you have an account of OBC, then it is possible to trigger your internet banking services on the internet. Follow these steps to activate your OBC online banking.
- First of all, visit the official site.
- On the site, click the self user option.
- Then fill your A/c number and Pan card number.
- Assess on View and Transaction.
Once your details have been confirmed, your OBC online banking solutions will be triggered.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Toll-free Number
The account holder should call on the OBC toll-free number
Also Read: SBH Balance Enquiry Number by Missed Call