How to Activate 4G in Reliance: Steps
If you are the customer of Reliance and searching for how to activate 4g in Reliance, so in this article, we discuss how to activate 4g in Reliance.
How to get Reliance Jio 4G SIM
Before its launch in the marketplace as part of testing processes, the Jio has generated intense headaches to the telecom sector with notable community providers like Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, and Idea Cellular by providing free services to entice new customers to a big scale. Before, the shops together with the supply of this Reliance, Jio saw enormous queues that may only be connected with the launching of Apple products.
Note: Customers can take their 4G SIM from the nearest Reliance Store. Update to 4G & receive FREE 10GB 4G data post updating to 4G.
How to activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM: Steps to follow
For Post Paid Customers:
- Out of your existing SIM, send an SMS as 4G 19 digit SIM number of this new 4G SIM to 1299.
- It is also possible to dial 1299. And enter the new CDMA SIM amount and get 4G activated on your Reliance CDMA phone.
For Reliance Datacard Users:
- Go into http://reliancenetconnect.co.in then”Update to 4G” type -> Enter Mobile Number.
- You receive and OTP and procedure then your 4G Datacard will be shipped to your address.
- After 48 hours, it gets triggered.
For Prepaid Customers:
- SMS 4G into 1299 for e.g., 4G XXXXXX into 1299
- You can also dial 1299 in the Reliance CDMA mobile then input your 19 digit SIM Number.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS.
For more visit the official site of Reliance