Airtel sim block! Hey if you are searching for how to block Airtel sim if lost? So you are in the right place. If you are the customer of Airtel mobile network and your Airtel mobile phone stolen or Airtel sim lost.
Then you need to block Airtel sim immediately to prevent misuse of your number. There are some ways to ‘how to block sim card Airtel online‘.
How to block Airtel Sim online?
How to deactivate Airtel sim
- In case you lost your Airtel Mobile Phone, then you need to stop your airtel services immediately and deactivate airtel sim by calling at 121. Calling at 121 will charge 50 paise per 3 min.
- You can also call 9849098490 from any mobile number of the Airtel network.
- Non-Airtel user can call at 1800-103-4444 or 18001034444; these are the toll-free numbers.
- All these numbers will work for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers of Airtel.
- Before calling to block the airtel sim, you know your
- Recent calls dial number,
- Current recharge on your mobile number,
- Address or id proof.
- And to get the new airtel sim to visit the nearest Airtel store with the copy of address and identity proof to gain a new Airtel sim.
- How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel by USSD Code
- Airtel Net Balance Check and USSD Codes
- How to Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G
- Airtel Message Center Number based on Area
- Airtel SMS not working after SIM change, Unable to Send or Receive SMS
How to block Airtel number?
By calling 121, you can block the sim card.
If you Airtel Sim card says like ‘Blocked Card’ or ‘Check Operator Services or ‘SIM Card Rejected”?
its means your Airtel number doesn’t work; in this case, you need to visit the nearest Airtel store with the vailed copy of your address and id proof to get the mobile number to activate. Within 4 hours, you will get your Airtel mobile number activated.
To talk Airtel, customer care executive directly calls 198 or 121 from your register mobile number, enter* and 5. You will be asked to confirm the Action to Connect with Airtel Customer care executive.
If you found your lost phone after reported to airtel, then you can call 121 to get your number unblocked or unbarred.
Cloud Storage and How Does Cloud Storage Work
Benefits of Cloud Storage and Disadvantages
Bharti Airtel Limited also referred to as Airtel, is an Indian international telecommunications services firm based in New Delhi, India.
Airtel has witnessed remarkable growth in 24 decades. Airtel’s development was a testimony to smart risk-taking desire. Airtel was the very first to deliver 4G into India. With plenty of industry firsts to its credit.
By being a telecom firm with selling cost plans to becoming a crucial area of the market disruption, from being a service provider to being in the middle of this ecosystem of electronic services, Airtel has worked to overhaul the electronic distance and push it forward.
We’ve been blessed to have known quite early that the future of electronic telecom and spaces will be interdependent. And that has fueled our inner revolution :
Our broad portfolio of solutions includes voice, data, network integration, information centre & managed solutions, electronic media and mobile business applications.
We’re not completed yet. We’re looking towards a lively decade of growth and growth. Join us for a part of it!
How can I block my lost airtel sim?
Call an airtel customer care helpline by calling 121 or direct visits the nearest airtel store. After SIM card number confirmation, the helpline will send a request to block your SIM card.
How can I block my airtel sim online?
How can Airtel SIM block online in India? The procedure is the same, and You need to call 121 to airtel sim block online.
How can I block my lost sim?
Contact your telecoms providers: they can block your SIM card and thereby prevent any fraudulent use. You will be asked for your telephone number, proof of ID, and your client code. File a police report as soon as possible, including a description of your handset, the serial, and IMEI code.
How do I block a number on airtel?
Go to airtel.in/airtel-dnd. Enter your mobile number and OTP.
Many smartphones, including those from OnePlus, Xiaomi, and Samsung, allow you to block spam calls and messages.
- Open the Phone app.
- Locate the spam number.
- Press and hold the number and select “Block number.”
How can I block my sim online?
Call the helpline, register your case, and ask for the cancellation of SIM. In many cases, the telecom company even offers to deliver the duplicate sim within a few working hours without charging any amount.
How do I block my IMEI number?
To block the IMEI number, you will need to register an FIR about your stolen/lost device in a police station. The police station will provide you with a copy of the FIR. Take the composition of the FIR to your service provider (Airtel, Vodafone, etc.) and show them a copy of the FIR.