Hello readers! If you are a customer of Andhra bank and searching–
how to block Andhra bank atm card, so you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the Andhra bank account balance toll-free number, Andhra bank customer care number to block atm card, Andhra bank instant registration for net banking, and many more.
Read the post till the end and find your answer.
If the account holder has lost the Andhra Bank ATM Card or if the card has been stolen, then Account-holders may use the methods mentioned below to block Andhra Bank ATM Card.
How to Block Andhra Bank Debit Card through Mail?
- The account holders who wish to block their ATM card may send an email to
- The bank would assist the client in protecting against the card immediately.
Block Andhra Bank ATM Card through SMS Banking
- The customers who wish to obstruct the Andhra Bank ATM card can also use the SMS Banking center. The account holder will be required to send a message from the below format:
- (XXXX stands for the last 4-digits of the bank account number) to 56161
- Account-holders an SMS from the registered phone & the lender will obstruct the Andhra Bank ATM card immediately.
Block Andhra Bank Debit card via Customer Care Number
- Clients also can dial Andhra Bank Emergency Helpline amount from their registered phone in the bank to instantly block their Debit card or debit card.
How to Block the Andhra Bank Debit card by visiting the bank branch?
Clients that are not able to block the ATM card with the methods mentioned previously can personally visit the lender branch and fill in a request form to protect against the debit card or the ATM card. It is essential to block the Andhra Bank ATM card instantly once it has been stolen, misplaced, or damaged to avoid any unauthorized usage of the same.
The account holder should also be conscious of the Andhra Bank timings before going to the bank division.
Block Andhra Bank Debit Card by Netbanking
Account-holders may also block their Andhra Bank Debit Card or ATM Card using online banking. Consumers will be required to register for Andhra Bank Netbanking and follow the Actions mentioned below —
- Login into Andhra Bank online banking portal using User ID and password
- Select the block Card’ alternative in the debit card section
- The card will be blocked
Account-holders may download Andhra Bank mobile banking app and apply the same to obstruct Andhra Bank Debit Card. Account-holders will need to login to Andhra Bank mobile banking program and search for the Andhra Bank customer care amount to block the Andhra Bank Debit card instantly.
How to Unblock Andhra Bank ATM Card?
If the account holder wants to unblock Andhra Bank ATM card, he/she can do so by calling the Andhra Bank toll free number cited below:
1800 425 1515
For more info. visit the official site. Here