How to Block Andhra Bank Debit Card ? If you are the Customer of Andhra Bank and in case you have lost your Andhra Bank Debit Card or ATM card or credit card.
Then Andhra Bank provides a service to its client that he/she can block any of the cards.
How to Block Andhra Bank Debit Card?
If you have lost your ATM or Debit card can follow these methods:
- Sending an Email
- Through SMS Banking
- CRDBLOCK <space> XXXX and send to 56161
- Call Customer Care
- Internet Banking
- Login using customer id and password and navigate to the “Block Card” option.
- Mobile Banking
- By downloading Andhra Bank Mobile Banking App
- Visiting the Bank
- Visit the nearest Andhra Bank Branch
Note: The best and fastest method is to block the ATM card is by sending an SMS.
How to block Andhra bank ATM card?
If customer has lost their ATM card. In this situation, the client has to block their card immediately before any misuse.
Customers can use these methods to block the Andhra bank ATM card.
How to Block Andhra Bank ATM Card by email?
If customer wants to block their ATM Card can simply send an email to
The bank would help the Customer to block the card.
How to Block Andhra Bank ATM Card by SMS Banking?
In SMS banking, customers can also block their cards by sending an SMS in the following manner:
Format: CARDBLOCK <SPACE> 4 digit A/C
E.g., CARDBLOCK 1234 send to 56161 (from register mobile number)
By Customer Care
Customers can call the customer care center of Andhra Bank from register mobile number.
Call to 18004251515
By Net Banking
Record holders may similarly interfere with their Andhra Bank Debit Card or ATM Card using web banking. Clients will be required to register for Andhra Bank Net banking and chase the means referenced under —
- Login into Andhra Bank net banking gateway using User ID and keyword
- Record holders may download Andhra Bank’s flexible banking software and use the equal to Andhra Bank Debit Card. Record holders will need to login to Andhra Bank mobile banking software and hunt for the Andhra Bank customer care amount to Andhra Bank ATM card instantly.
By Visiting Bank
Clients that are unable to block the ATM card using the approaches above can visit the lender branch and then fill in a request form to prevent the debit card or the ATM card. It’s actually essential to block the Andhra Bank ATM card instantly once it’s been stolen, damaged, or lost. To stop any unlawful use of the card.
How to unblock Andhra Bank ATM Card?
If the account holder wants to unblock Andhra Bank ATM card, then He or She can do this by phoning the Andhra Bank toll-free number:
1800 425 1515 (toll-free)