If you are searching how to change mobile number in Indian Bank, you are on the right webpage. In this post, we will discuss the procedure to change mobile number in Indian Bank and share mandatory information regarding Net Banking. Kindly go through the article to clear all your queries.
Indian Bank is an Indian State-owned public bank that deals in banking and financial services. It was founded on 15 August 1907 that is almost 113 years ago. The founder of IB is S. Rm. M. RamaswamiChettiar, and Ms. PadmajaChunduru is the MD & CEO of the bank. The headquarters are in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance and Insurance, Mortgage Loans, Investment banking, Merchant banking, Private Equity, Private banking, Savings, Credit Cards, and wealth management are the bank’s services to the consumers all over India.
Change Mobile Number in Indian Bank
Commercial banks play a vital role in the banking and financial system as well as the economy. As a critical component of the financial system, banks distribute funds from savers to borrowers efficiently. With the up and running of banks, everyone in today’s times makes their savings or investments at the banks rather than keeping their money to themselves or at the post office.
Assuming you already have a bank account with Indian Bank, we will guide you to Change/Update/Register your number in Indian Bank.
There are few simple steps to follow on How to Change Mobile Number in Indian Bank Online and Offline.
Updating your contact number with the bank is a very crucial task to do.
Without further ado, let’s get right into the method to change in Indian Bank. We have divided the procedure into two simple ways to make it easy and convenient for the readers. The two forms are as follows:
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode.
How to change mobile number in Indian bank through online?
Steps to number Online
Here we will list how you can get your mobile number registered on the bank server to access your account via Internet banking or Net banking, or Online Banking.
- Log in to your Indian Bank Internet Banking account with the link given: https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp.
- Enter the Username and Password and from the main menu, click on the ‘Options’ button.
- Then con ‘My Profile’ link from the sidebar. And the ‘Update Mobile Number’ option will appear below my profile. Click on the update mobile number option.
- Now enter a new mobile number and click the continue button.
- OTP will be sent to your old registered mobile number with the bank. Enter that OTP and click the continue button.
- In the final and last step, you have to confirm the whole process by entering the transaction password. Your request will be successfully accepted, and the mobile number in the Indian bank account will be updated within 24 hours.
How to change mobile number in Indian bank Offline?
Follow the steps:
- Most banks will support you concerning significant and straightforward changes to your account in their bank. If you are an account holder in Indian Bank, you can either call up the representative in charge or call on the branch number and find out the details about the same.
- Walk into your nearest branch of Indian bank to have the bank officials help you out with your problem. In such a case, you have to write an application letter to your branch manager.
§ Additionally, you can use the ATM to change the mobile number linked to your account. You can register yourself as well with the help of the nearest ATM of Indian Bank.
§ The number you link with the account usually receives a confirmation text or One Time Password totally on the other end so that they may verify the number to be accurate and operational.
Critical Highlights about Indian Bank
National Toll Free Number: 1800 425 00 000 / 1800 425 4422
Missed Call Number: 8108781085
Balance Enquiry: 9289592895
SMS Number: 56677
Head Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service: email@example.com
Corporate Office / Postal Address:
Indian Bank, Corporate Office,
PB No: 5555, 254-260, AvvaiShanmugamSalai,
Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
So this is How to Change Mobile Number in Indian Bank Account. I hope you are transparent with all the procedures mentioned in this article. But if you are still facing difficulty or have any doubts in mind, leave your query in the comment box down below.
We look forward to clearing all of our problems.