Hey! if you are the customer of Flipkart and want to delete Flipkart account. So you are in the right place, in this article we will discuss how to delete Flipkart account. We will explain the complete process for removing your Flipkart account, Flipkart account delete is a straightforward process.
By the way, Flipkart is one of the fastest-growing shopping sites in India. It is continuously growing day by day. But if you want to delete your Flipkart account for any reason, read the complete post.
How to Delete Flipkart Account?
Follow these steps:
1. First of all, Login to your Account. Login using your mobile number or email identification.
2. Next, go to the “My Account” section.
3. Now, click on the “Account Settings” option available in the bottom.
4. Today you may see there’s an alternative available, i.e., “Deactivate Account. “Click on it.
5. Enter your Password and Confirm Deactivation.
6. Again click on “Okay” for affirmation.
7. Done! You’ve successfully deactivated your Flipkart account.
While you Deactivate your Account
- A public profile Flipkart is no more observable
- Your reviews/ratings are still visible, while your profile information is displayed as inaccessible’ as a result of deactivation.
- you log out of your Flipkart Account
- Wishlist things are no longer accessible through the affiliated public hyperlink. Wishlist is shown as unavailable’ as a consequence of deactivation
- You will be unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from Flipkart
- Your accounts information is retained and is restored in case you opt to reactivate your Account
Reactivate Flipkart Accounts?
Reactivation is simple.
Flipkart retains your accounts data for you to conveniently start off from where you left should you decide to reactivate your Account.
Your account data is full restore. Default settings are implement, and you will be subscribing to receive promotional emails from Flipkart.
Recall: Account Reactivation only done on the Desktop version only.
Flipkart Create a New Account
Measures to create a Flipkart account:
1. First, go to the Flipkart official website, i.e. “www.flipkart.com” then click on the “Signup” button as shown in the picture below.
2. Within the next level, you have to offer your mobile number to continue farther.
3. After a while, you may obtain an OTP (One time password) for user identification. In the next level, you need to enter precisely the exact same OTP along with your mobile number and Password then click the “Sign Up” button, as shown in the image below.
Flipkart Customer Care Number
For more information, you can call customer care
1800 208 9898
You can also go to the Flipkart Official Website