Hey! how are you? I hope you are fine. So in this article, we will discuss how to fill SBI Deposit Slip. If you are the customer of SBI bank and searching for sbi deposit form, sbi pay in slip, and sbi withdrawal form in this article, you will find the steps to fill SBI Deposit Slip.
How to Fill SBI Deposit Slip?
This is actually the deposit type in which you may collect any of the SBI branches or your nearest division.
Follow the steps and fill the form:
1. Write the Name of this branch from where you have a transaction or from where you are depositing it. For instance Margherita
2. In this section, write the account number where you would like to shop. Write carefully. Fill 1 figure in 1 box. Its start like 3545005783 (differ from state to state)
3. Mention the date on which you are depositing. Eg.-01.04.2017
4. Write the account holder’s Name. Complete Name who’s having this account.
5. Mention the amount you want to deposit in amounts. For instance -5000
6. Please don’t forget to compose your mobile number here, in case of any discrepancy or error, bank staff/officials will contact you. Otherwise, it is optional.
7. Write the amount in words. As an example, if your depositing Rs 5000, “Five Thousand Only.”
8. Write the division name.
9. In the long run, after a full fill-up, sign in the place provided. Check once.
Likewise, fill the right side of this shape
1. Mention the branch name as in the previous case.
3. Same Account number as in
4. Account holder named exactly the same as in case 4.
5. Amount in amount.
6. Number in numerical
7. Leave clean. Only for office purposes. Don’t write anything.
Turn the form/slip and mention that the notes/coins denomination you are likely to deposit.
How to fil SBI cash withdrawal form/slip?
This is your money withdrawal form. Look carefully.
Watch the number notations. Fill accordingly
1. Mention the account holder’s title from whose accounts withdrawal will be there.
2. Write date
3. Mention the account number of the account holder, which will contain only numbers.
4. Write the amount in words, you want to withdrawal.
5. Again here, mention the account number.
6. Write the sum in number, which wishes to withdrawal.
7. Signature of the account holder. Please sign carefully; it should match with the bank database.
8. Don’t write anything here. This is for bank officials/staff.
9. Mention the SBI division, in which you’ve got this transaction.
SBI Customer Care Number
If you have any doubt, you can call sbi customer care number
1800 425 3800
This number is toll-free and available 24/7.
In case you have any questions, please comment below. I am always there to assist you.