In this post, we will talk about Vodafone internet settings if you are the customer of Vodafone and want to set your internet settings.
Then follow the guidelines which are discussed in this post.
Here you Get Vodafone Internet settings to Putting with SMS
Don’t need Vodafone GPRS settings on your phone? Don’t be concerned. In the following guide, you are going to get a secure method to obtain GPRS settings from the message, or you’ll be able to include the preferences by configuring it on your own.
Follow there stapes to set Vodafone internet settings
- Through your mobile create a massage
- You can type ALL In your text message and send it to 199
- You can wait until you receive you Vodafone internet setting
- When you collect you GPRS setting it to appear a button called SAVE SETTING
- Hit the SAVE SETTINGS button
- Your internet setting saves on your mobile.
How to Troubleshoot Vodafone Internet Problem
Your mobile’s network settings can impact its network functionality so that it’s worth checking these items.
- Handset Data/Roaming Data: Check whether your handset data is changed on from the Mobile Settings. If you’re in Roaming, please turn the Roaming data
- Network selection: check that your device is set to select a network automatically
- Network mode: make sure your device’s network mode is set to switch between 2G, 3G, and 4G automatically.
- For Android: Settings -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network Type -> Select Prefer LTE
- iOS: Preferences -> Mobile -> Voice & Data -> Select 4G
- Windows: Settings -> Cellular + Sim -> Highest Connection Rate — Select 4G
- APN: Be sure you’re using our Access Point Name (APN) configurations for net and MMS. APN ought to be Vodafonegprs.com.
Vodafone internet settings enable you to configure settings to switch online automatically. We could manually configure both the Vodafone APN settings for the 4G/3G Smartphone. It’s possible to ask to get Vodafone GPRS Internet setting into an own network operator by sending an SMS.
Any Smartphone is complete with no functional internet connection- weather via mobile wifi or data connectivity. We all may get into the net over wifi in our work and homes. However, the situation arises once we’re on the road and also don’t need access to 2G. Ordinarily, you don’t need to configure your cellular phone for utilizing the 4G, 3G, GPRS, and EDGE web site.
But, occasionally, Vodafone may perhaps not need the 3G or 4G-LTE settings for the cell phone. And the configurations delivered by Vodafone won’t receive your phone on the internet. That is when we attempt to configure the world wide web by hand on our mobile phone.
There are some other way to do this setting Vodafone APN Setting manually
Vodafone APN settings might be configured to either navigate the net or send and receive MMS using Vodafone. Connect your device using one of those below Vodafone APN settings. Just some Vodafone APN settings will probably soon be suitable for your cell phone and Vodafone.
- Open your phone and select the settings.
- Now with the Wireless and network setting in your mobile
- After that,click the Access Point Name.
- Now you should hit the (plus) + button and add new APN settings.
When you are on the screen follow these stapes
- Name Vodafone internet
- APN WWW
- Proxy Not Set
- Port Not Set
- Username Not Set
- Password Not Set
- Server Not Set
- MMSC Not Set
- MMS Proxy Not Set
- MCC 404
- MNC 10
- Authentication Type None
- APN Type Default
- APN Protocol IPv4
- Bearer Unspecified
- MVNO None
If you face any problem, you can call on the Customer care number.
Ways to Get Internet Settings From Official Website:
All handsets of android come with pre config internet configurations today, but in some cases, those who purchased phones from beyond the country or new brand problem are happening. Here’s the remedy to get settings on the official website of the Vodafone.
Check your email, join with friends, tweet, blog, and do a lot more with Mobile Internet Service in your Vodafone mobile. Stay connected anytime, anywhere in 3 simple steps:
- Enter your mobile number
- you’ll get the settings via SMS on your Vodafone mobile.
- You’re ready to begin browsing!