How to make Yahoo your homepage on google chrome? If you are searching for this question. So you are in the right place here; we will talk about how to make yahoo my homepage? If you are the user of Yahoo and want to change the default browser to Yahoo. In this post, you will find the steps. It depends on your browser. Every browser has its settings.
How to make Yahoo my Homepage?
There are many browsers available for use. Every browser has different settings for making Yahoo homepage. It depends on you that which browser you are using. In this guide, you will see the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
You can see any of these browsers setting to change your homepage in Yahoo.
Make Yahoo your Homepage on Google Chrome
Follow the given steps to setting Yahoo as my homepage.
- First of all, click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Setting’ option.
- Scroll down the page and click on the ‘show home button.’
- Now, click on the ‘Enter custom web address.’
- After that, enter the Yahoo page, which you want to set on your home page. (Ex. www.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, etc.)
- Scroll down more and select ‘Open a specific page or set of pages.’
- Click on ‘Add a new page.’
- From onwards, it will make yahoo as homepage automatically.
Make Yahoo your Homepage on Firefox
Follow these steps.
- Click on the menu.
- Now, select ‘Option.’
- A new tab will open; click on ‘Home.’
- In ‘homepage and new windows,’ click on ‘Custom URLs.’
- After that, enter a Yahoo address in ‘Paste a URL.’
- Now, your firefox is ready to open that you entered Yahoo address as the home page.
Make Yahoo your Homepage on Internet Explorer
Follow the given steps:
- First of all, click on the gear icon.
- Now, click on ‘Internet Option.’
- After that, in the ‘General’ option, you will see ‘Home Page.’
- Now, enter the Yahoo address which you want to open as a homepage.
- Next, click on, OK.
Make Yahoo your Homepage on Safari
Follow the given steps:
- First of all, open Safari on your Apple device.
- Click on ‘Edit.’
- Now, select ‘Prefrences.’
- Click on ‘Safari opens with’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Homepage’ and enter the Yahoo address.
- After that, add the Home button in the toolbar.
- Click on the ‘View.’
- Now, select ‘Customize Toolbar.’
- After that, drag the home button into the safari toolbar.
Make Yahoo your Homepage on Microsoft Edge
Follow the give steps:
- First of all, click on the menu button.
- Next, click on ‘Settings.’
- Now, select the option ‘A specific page or page’ in ‘Open Microsoft Edge with.’
- Now, enter the yahoo address on the given space.
- After that, press ‘Enter.’