Do you want to know the details regarding Regions Greenline? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we provide all the essential information about Regions Greenline details such as Regions bank check verification, Regions bank branch phone number, banking pin, and relevant information about the debit card. Kindly go through the article to find all the solutions to your queries. At the end of this webpage, we have also mentioned a few frequently asked questions to clear all your doubts.
Regions Financial Corporation overtly traded company founded in 1971, i.e., almost 49 years ago as First Alabama Bancshares. The Headquarters are in Birmingham, Alabama. Charles D. McCrary is the Chairman of the company, John M. Turner is the Junior President and CEO, and David J. Turner is the Junior CFO.
The company specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, retail banking, mortgage banking, insurance, wealth management, and asset management. The bank has worked its way to make customers happy with its services and make life better for its employees and communities. It is also enthusiastic about bringing worth to its shareholders as well.
Regions Bank looks after its clients and customers. They deal with and solve customers’ issues as soon as possible. Region have the most straightforward way to get to customer support. They have provided many ways to talk to the Customer Service Agent.
Regions Greenline Branch
Are you a customer who is searching for a Region Greenline bank branch in Germantown, TN? The Region Bank Germantown Greenline branch is situated 0.2 miles south of Wolf River in Shelby County and the junctures of Wolf River Boulevard and South Germantown Road.
Note: Region Bank has also provided a direct link to locate a branch or ATM’s near you. It’s effortless to find a bank branch nearby whenever needed. Use the branch locator by clicking on the given link below and entering the column’s details once you open the webpage, such as an address, landmark, city, state, or zip code.
Region Branch Phone Numbers – 800 734 4667
What’s an essential part of life is to keep the trail of financial accounts. If you are a customer of regions, you should know how to get in touch with Region GreenlineBank Customer Service. You can contact a customer service representative to inquire about online banking, reset passwords, and query about privacy and security measures. Given is all possible contact number to Regions bank.
- 800-734-4667 is the best way to contact Regions bank as it directly connects your call to customer service. To report any cases of fraud, kindly use this number.
- 1 800 472 2265 is for online banking.
- 800-295-8472is the customer service line if you have a Regions Visa Check Card. To report lost or stolen, kindly make a call on this number.
- 800-253-2265 is the customer service contact number if you need help with your Regions Credit Card.
- 800-231-7493 is the number if you have questions regarding a revolving home equity line or a credit line.
- 800-787-3905 is for client services, mainly for business or commercial accounts.
- Regions have provided two contact numbers for loan services.
- 800-986-2462 is for customer service, and 800-536-3286 is for benefits based on mortgage origination.
- 800-458-5890 customer service line if you want to connect to Regions and you are out of the country. This international number and customers who use this number inside the US will be charged a global calling tariff.
Regions Email Address
Regions do not have a secure email address for general inquiries. If you are a client with Regions, it is optional that you log into your account and follow the instructions for leaving a secure email. As an alternative, if you want to contact Regions through email, you must use their contact form here mentioned below. This gives you direct access to ask away all inquiries and shall expect a revert within almost three days. Regions do not applaud putting Region account numbers or any personal bank account details into the form.
Contact Form Link: https://www.regions.com/contact_form.rf
Regions Mailing Address
Regions Financial Corporation,
Office of the Corporate Secretary,
1900 Fifth Avenue North,
Birmingham, AL 35203.
Important Links of Regions Bank
- Official Website: https://www.regions.com/personal-banking
- Customer Support Website: https://www.regions.com/contact.rf
- Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/RegionsBank
- Twitter Link:https://twitter.com/askRegions
- Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/regionsbank/?hl=en
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/RegionsFinancial
- LinkedIn Link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/regions-financial-corporation
- Pinterest Link:https://www.pinterest.com/regionsbank/
I hope this post about Regions Greenline was helpful to you. If you need more assistance with Regions Bank Account or Contact details, kindly go through our frequently asked questions written below.
How to verify check-in Region banks?
A bank account is open and in good stand-up before the version being full into the billing engine is the process of Check Verification. First, you should have an account with the bank. On the front of the check. You will find the name of the bank. Search for the Region Bank branch locator online and pay a visit to the branch. You can call the customer service agent. Explain to the agent that you’d like to verify the check you received, and they will guide you through the process.
How do I change/update my PIN on my region debit card?
Customers can place a call to customer service at 800-295-8472 to ask for instructions or terms on how to change their PIN.
How to report a lost region debit card?
You can instantly report a stolen or Region lost debit card and demand a replacement card in Regions Online Banking and the mobile application. You can also call 1-800-295-8472
Does Region provide Online Banking Support? How?
Yes, they do provide Region online banking support. You can access your accounts without visiting a branch or take advantage of many Regions banking services like depositing a check or all types of transactions with online/net banking. All you have to do is visit their official Website, i.e., http://www.regions.com/ and log in to your net banking account. For more help and support, clients can call 1-800-REGIONS for more assistance.
How many numerals is a Regions account number?
Regions routing and transfer number is positioned at the bottom of your checks and deposit slips. Starting from the left corner, the account number is the first nine digits.