In this post, we will speak of Scholastic Customer Service. Here you will find all possible ways of contacting Scholastic Customer Service by telephone. You can also obtain the Scholastic Contact Number, Email Support, Live Chat Option, etc.
It was established nearly 100 years ago on October 22, 1920, by Maurice Robinson in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania, USA.
Scholastic serves customers in 45 different languages in over 150 countries around the world. They are the most widely known leader in technology and educational facilities in children’s media. Serve literacy and the education of children in the best possible way. They publish books, classroom magazines, magazines, kindergarten to grade 12 education programs, films, and television for schools, parents, and children.
Scholastic Customer Service Number
Are you looking for assistance understanding your Scholastic books or anything else? In any context, the approachable staff in Scholastic Customer Service can offer responses for you. The best and fastest way to get in touch with them is by calling their Scholastic Phone Number, i.e., 800-770-4662. By placing a call on the Scholastic number, you get connected to a live representative from Scholastic Service Team.
Additional Phone Numbers of Scholastic: 1-800-246-3627
- Teacher Store, Call 1-800-560-6816 (Monday -Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Time)
- The Scholastic Store Online, Call 1-800-770-4662 (Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- Book Clubs, Call 1-800-724-6527 (within the United States)
- 1-573-632-1632 (from US Territories, Puerto Rico, and on US Military Bases) (Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 11:59 PM; Saturday: 9 AM – 6 PM EST)
- Book Fairs – Virtual Fair Orders, Call 1-800-770-4662 (Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM; Saturday 9 AM – 6 PM Eastern Time)
- Book Fairs – Chairperson Toolkit, Call 1-800-799-7323 (Monday -Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- Classroom Magazines, Call 1-800-631-1586 (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- Educational / Instructional Products, Call 1-800-724-2222 (Monday -Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- Scholastic Teachable, Call 1-800-246-2986 (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- Digital Products, Call 1-800-724-2222 (Monday -Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- For Scholastic Printable, Call 1-800-246-2986
- Technical support for any of our digital resources, Call 800-724-2222
- For more detailed product information, price quotes, or to place an order, please call at:
- By Phone: 800-387-1437
- By fax: 877-242-5865
Scholastic Email Support
- The Teacher Store, Email: scholastic.force.com/teacher-store-online
- The Scholastic Store Online, Email: scholastic.force.com/scholastic-store-online
- Scholastic books clubs phone number or Email: scholastic.force.com/faqs
- Book Fairs – Virtual Fair Orders, Email: scholastic.force.com/scholasticfaqs
- Book Fairs – Chairperson Toolkit, Email: scholastic.force.com/scholasticfaqs
- Classroom Magazine, Email: scholastic.force.com/scholasticfaqs
- Educational / Instructional Products, Email: scholastic.force.com/scholasticfaqs
- Scholastic Teachable, Email: scholastic.force.com/scholasticfaqs
- Digital Products, Email: Digitalservice@scholastic.com.
Scholastic Live Chat Support
Scholastic does provide a live chat option to its customers. Click on the link, and you will be redirected to a live chat with their representatives.
Please note down the Live Chat timings are available from Monday to Thursday from 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Friday from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM EST, and Saturday – Sunday is closed.
Scholastic Social Media Link
Please note that Scholastic is not much established on any social media platforms other than Facebook. You can get in touch with them on Facebook by simply clicking on the link.
You may visit their official website at www.scholastic.co.in where you will get all direct links to everything you need. For more detailed information about Scholastic, kindly visit their Frequently Asked Questions at scholastic.force.com where. You will be enquired if you are an Educator, Parent/ Non-Educator, Book Clubs Parent, Customer outside the US, Bookseller or Book Clubs Teacher.