In this article, we will talk about the SECU Customer Service. Here you will find how to call a live representative from the State Employees Credit Union number and other alternatives to contact them. Such as email address, live chat support, mailing address, weblinks, etc. We will give all the means hence read it carefully.
The SECU customer support number is supervised by well-informed and specialized staff who know the customers’ questions and the best way to resolve them. From card information to loan or insurance assistance, SECU customer care is there for you. The best way to get in touch with them is by calling them at their customer care number.
State Employees Credit Union was founded on June 4, 1937; headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S. SECU is a North Carolina state-chartered financial institution that offers financial services such as savings, online banking, checking, mortgages, consumer loans, credit cards, and investments.
SECU Customer Service
When you’re searching for assist from your local credit union, you might want to pick up the telephone and call the SECU customer care number. It’s good to know that you have convenient customer support help at your ease when you’re trying to determine matters linked to your assets.
You may contact SECU Member Services for all of your financial needs (888) 732-8562. Call at 888-732-8562, and you will spontaneously be connected to an actual Secu customer service agent at State Employees Credit Union Customer Service. Please note that the customer service is available 24/7, i.e. 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Additional SECU Numbers-
- ASK SECU – Contact your accounts anytime from any location in the continental United States with ASK SECU. Call (800) ASK-SECU or (919) 839-5400.
- Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card or Visa Credit Card – Contact your local branch or call us 24/7 at (888) 732-8562.
- Report Scam: Contact your local outlet or call us 24/7 at (888) 732-8562.
- Deaf or Hearing Impaired – Dial 711 to connect with a Relay Operator 24/7. This service cannot be used for wire transfer needs.
- Account Verification: Traders may use this telephone service to verify that account numbers for SECU members are valid. Call (800)732-8243 or (919) 839-5434.
- Media Contact –Interact with Leigh Brady at (888) 478-4648 / (919) 327-8869.
- Verification of Deposit (VOD) Request – FAX at (919) 839-8130.
SECU Hours of Operation
SECU Insurance Representatives at 888-732-8562 are available from Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Eastern).
For Credit Report Disagreement Notice – If you wish to quarrel an item reported by the Credit Union to your credit report, you may approve a written request to the address shown below:
- State Employees’ Credit Union
- Attn: Credit Reporting
- PO Drawer 25279
- Raleigh, NC 27611
You may also use the same postal address for Notice of Error/Request for Mortgage Loan Information. If you wish to declare an error or request info connecting to your mortgage loan’s servicing, submit a written request to the address shown above.
For SECU Insurance Representatives Address
- PO Box 26807
- Raleigh, NC 27611
For Verification of Deposit (VOD) Request, kindly mail requests to:
- SECU – Records Operations
- PO Box 28540,
- Raleigh, NC 27611
SECU Live Chat Option
SECU doesn’t have live chat support for its customers. The best way to contact them online is at social media platforms linked below.
SECU Web Links
Follow them on these websites and get in touch with daily updates from SECU.
SECU Email Support
If you have common queries about banking with SECU, send them an email to their customer support email address written below. Unlike other ways of contacting them, this one will take time to respond.
- Email Address: email@example.com.
You may also use the above email address to submit a concern or dispute that you may feel regarding management at your local branch and then send an email at their corporate office.
- Send them a secure message via member access account onlineaccess.ncsecu.org.
- SECU Insurance Representatives, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For media contact, email at email@example.com.
SECU Mobile Application
SECU provides its components with a mobile application accessible anytime and anywhere, managing their finances and tracking how their cash is used. From relocating funds between accounts to follow, this mobile app from SECU is an authoritative tool for customers.
SECU Help & Support
For more information about SECU, kindly visit their Help page at https://www.ncsecu.org/Home/GeneralHelp.html where you will find questions about membership, member access, as well as different ways and direct links to contact them.