In this post, we will talk about Trans Union Customer Service and Working Hours. Here you will get all the possible methods to contact them. You will find the TransUnion number customer service 800-916-8800.
Ways to contact them include email address, customer care support, mailing address, live chat option, etc. Only you have to do is to focus on this article and get all the contact info. You will get stress-free ways to get TransUnion phone numbers live person on the phone from them.
Founded on February 8, 1968, TransUnion is an information technology company that serves worldwide. The Chief Executive Officer of the company is Christopher Cartwright, who is based in Chicago, U.S. It is a consumer credit reporting bureau.
TransUnion is an American company that collects and combinations information on over billion singular consumers in many countries. It is a global facts and visions company that makes trust possible between consumers and businesses.
The advanced program between a consumer and business solutions you choose will rely on why you are attempting to connect to TransUnion Customer Care Support. If you wish to know about freeze/unfreeze credit, report a fraud, or want to monitor your credit, etc., all you need to do is contact TransUnionchannels for the assistance of any sort.
Trans Union Customer Service
The best way to contact TransUnion is to call them directly at their given phone numbers, whether to quarrel your TransUnion credit report or put a freeze on your account or resolve questions with your credit score. All you need to do is to make a call at 1-800-916-8800.
Additional TransUnion Phone Number
- 1-800-888-4213 to purchase a TransUnion credit report.
- 800-680-7289 for fraud and identity theft.
- 800-916-8800 for credit disputes.
- 1-888-909-8872 to place a fraud alert or a freeze on your TransUnion credit report.
- 1-877-322-8228 to appeal free, annual TransUnion credit report.
How to call Trans Union Customer Service Number: 1-800-916-8800?
Mentioned below are the steps to get in touch with TransUnion Customer Service and get a live representative on the phone:
- Make a call on 1-800-916-8800 and stay on the line.
- Then, Press 4.
- Press one and enter a TransUnion file identification number (if you own one).
- Or, Press 2 (if you don’t have one).
- Once it’s connected, the automated phone system will link you to a live customer care agent from TransUnion.
Voice Main Menu of TransUnion:
- To receive a copy of a TransUnion credit report, Press 1.
- To add a fraud alert or if you’re calling in reply to a recent announcement about a security breach and want to place an early fraud alert on your credit report, Press 2.
- For calling about a score provided in a recent billing statement, Press 3.
- To speak to a live representative, Press 4.
TransUnion Customer Service Hours
TransUnionCustomer Service Phone Number: 8009168800 is available from Mon- Thu 8 AM – 12 AM, Fri-Sat 8 AM – 8 PM EST. The best time to call is at around 8:00 in the morning.
TransUnion Email Support
TransUnion doesn’t offer email support to its customers. The best way to get in touch with them is to their Customer Representatives at 1-800-916-8800.
TransUnion Mailing Address
If you prefer to communicate with TransUnionby mail, you may send letters to their headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The complete mailing address is:
Freeze TransUnion credit report:
- P.O. Box 160
- Woodlyn, PA 19094
Put a Fraud Alert on TransUnion credit report:
- TransUnion Fraud Victim Assistance
- P.O. Box 2000
- Chester, PA 19016
Purchase a TransUnion credit report:
- TransUnion LLC
- P.O. Box 1000
- Chester, PA 19016
TransUnion Live Chat Support
TransUnion does not support the live chat customer support option. To contact TransUnion Customer Service online is follow them on their social media accounts and direct messaging them.
TransUnion Social Media
Follow them on their social media platforms and get the latest updates. Transunion’s customer service team will assist you through a private message or D.M. Please note that their social media support team answers Monday-Friday 10 AM – 6 PM ET.
For more information, visithttps://www.transunion.com/. Here you will get the direct links to whatever you need and much more.
Visit https://www.transunion.com/customer-support/contact-us-consumers for Customer Support.
Hope this post was helpful to you, and we cleared all your doubts about TransUnion Customer Support and working Hours. If you have more inquiries regarding the same, kindly leave it in the comment box below, and our team will get back to you.