Here in this article, we will talk about the USPS Number. If you want to speak to a USPS representative and you don’t have any USPS contact number or have no idea how to talk to someone at USPS or how to talk to real person USPS. So, this post helps you to talk to human USPS.
Read More: TJ Maxx Customer Service
How do I talk to a USPS representative?
If you want to call USPS (United States Postal Service)department or speaks to USPS live person follow these steps:
- Dial 1-800-222-1811. (If this number doesn’t work, attempt 1-800-275-8777 or 1-800-ASK-USPS)
- When you listen to an automated voice, say, “Agent.”
- Say “Yes” to proceed.
You will connect to a Usps speak to agent when you are calling during office hours. Otherwise, you’ll hear USPS client service hours advice and return to the main menu.
Usps services are available from:
- 8 am-8:30 pm EST on Monday-Friday
- 8 am-6 pm EST on Saturday.
Also Visit: Gap Credit Card Login
Other options to contact USPS
Package: Say ‘package’ to track or contact about a lost parcel.
Stamps: To order stamps, say ‘stamps.’
Carrier: If you have any inquiries regarding transport, say ‘carrier.’
Mail: If you want any change of address, location, or any inquiries related to mail or delivery, say ‘mail.’
- Press 1 for inquiries about passport
- Press 2 for inquiries about supplies
- Press 3 for technical support
- Press 4 for questions about fraud
- Press 5 for inquiries about business
Customer Care USPS Number
Here is the first customer care number:
USPS Social Links
- You can take help on USPS Help Twitter page
- And also go for USPS Facebook page
- Following customer service are available on USPS email
- Where is my mail?
- Business inquiries
- Personnel questions
- USPS.com questions
- Postal facility issues
- Where is my package?
If you want to know about USPS tracking visit this link: USPS tracking
For more information or FAQ, visit this link: http://faq.usps.com/.