In this post, we will talk about Vijaya Bank Login. Here you will find all the possible ways to login into the account and all data related to Vijaya net banking. Here you will find all the contact information regarding the Vijaya bank net banking form by which you can quickly contact a customer support team on the phone. The webpage also comprises the choice to share opinions about your customer support expertise, report, ask, and much more.
Vijaya bank is a public sector bank founded on 23 October 1931 by AttavarBalakrishna Shetty, and the headquarter of Vijaya bank is in Banglore, Karnataka. The services offered by Vijaya bank are consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management.
Vijaya Bank offers innumerable financial products and services to its customers, and internet banking is one such facility, just like every other bank these days. To avail of these facilities, one has to go for Vnet Banking.
How to log in to Vijaya Bank?
You can log in to Vijaya bank’s net banking by clicking on the link given and following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official VNet Banking or Vijaya Bank website.
- Click on the ‘New User? Register Here’ button.
- Enter the details like debit card number, account number, and DOB/PAN.
- Substantiate using the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- SMS regarding the confirmation will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Note: Dear customers, please ensure that your account is updated with PAN/FORM 60/DOB as per new RBI guidelines.
How to do Vijaya Bank Net Banking Online Registration?
The Vijaya Bank online banking is stress-free and can be done online and offline mode.
Below mentioned are the steps to register in Vijaya bank Login online:
- Visit the link mentioned below, which will take you to the Vijaya Bank net banking login page and click on retail banking. https://www.vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/index.html
- In retail users, Click on ‘New User? Register Here..’
- Once you click, a form will open on the webpage. All you need to do now is to enter your credentials like debit card details, account number, and date of birth / PAN number.
- After filling up the ‘Online New User Registration’ form, click on the ‘Login Page.’
- An OTP will send to your registered mobile number with the Vijaya bank.
- Enter the One Time Password and set your new User ID, login password, and transaction password.
Critical Highlights about Vijaya Bank Login:
- Customer Care Number: 1800 425 4066
- For Internet Banking queries – email at email@example.com.
- Tel (O) 080 -25584066.
- For all queries, please contact the following TOLL-FREE numbers:
- 1800 425 5885, 1800 425 9992, 1800 425 4066
- All the above numbers are available 24*7
- For detailed information, please visit the website at the below link: https://www.bankofbaroda.in/grievance-redressal.htm
Have a question regarding Vijaya bank login? We can help find an answer.
Hope this article was useful to you. We want to know what you have to say and we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly write your query in the comment box below.