Wants to contact Facebook customer Service or search for What is Facebook’s Phone Number? So you are in the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to contact Facebook directly as we all know that Facebook is a worldwide popular social media platform where millions of people connect. So it is expected that you need help with Facebook.
Suppose you want to Call Facebook customer service or find how do I contact Facebook by phone. In that case, you will find all the possible ways by which you can contact them quickly and get a live representative from FB customer service.
Here are the common reasons why people contacting Facebook support:
- For Technical support
- Reporting fake profiles, objectionable content, intellectual property violations, identity theft, threats of suicide or self-harm, and scams
- To remove content or suspend a user’s account.
- Help with business, advertising accounts, and resetting passwords or regaining control over hacked accounts.
- Assistance with profile management, including transitioning profiles.
What is Facebook’s Phone Number?
Here is Facebook’s phone number by which you can contact them directly.
- First of all, dial 650-543-4800 or 650-308-7300
- Stay on the line for a few seconds.
- After that, you will get a recording, which will talk to you in menus.
- It will eventually lead you to send an email to an appropriate account.
- You can records@FB.com for law enforcement concerns and press@FB.com for media inquiries.
But if you press one on the first prompt, the automatic voice will direct you to click the word “Help.”
Facebook Representative Hours
FB Customer Service is available 24/7; you can contact them at any time you need.
How can I contact Facebook Support?
Here is another way to contact them. Follow these steps and get help with Facebook support.
- First of all, login to your FB account.
- Now on the top right corner, there will a question mark. Click on that.
- Now, select “Report a Problem.”
- After that, a pop-up menu will come to that contents these options:
- General Feedback
- Payment Issue
- Abusive Content
- Something Isn’t Working.
Since Facebook doesn’t supply any live customer assistance, either through chat or on the telephone, you must utilize Facebook’s support page to steer you to the service request form, which you require. Using the incorrect form may lead to your request being postponed, or, often, even dismissed entirely.
How can Consumers Feel About Allergic Facebook Client Services?
A lot of men and women are disappointed with Facebook’s shortage of phone-based client services. They would love to have the ability to talk with a Facebook representative for their concerns. Additionally, many men and women believe Facebook isn’t constant in responding to requests for client support, nor at the use of Facebook guidelines and rules.
What Can Not Be Resolved by Contacting Facebook Client Services?
Facebook customer support representatives aren’t referees and can not mediate conflicts between customers. Facebook also has limited choices in Facebook users’ scenarios that have lost money using a scam or into an unscrupulous merchant.
What Type of Issues can Facebook Client Service Representative Resolve?
Facebook is an online company, so its customer care staff can solve most problems, such as technical service inquiries, appeals of Facebook choices, exploring charges to customer and payment reports, and addressing harassment and fraud problems.