In this post, we will talk about Vodafone Messages Center Number. If you are searching for a Vodafone number and are in the right place.
Here we give you the Vodafone customer care number according to states and cities. I hope this post will help you a lot.
Vodafone SMS Center number
Vodafone Message Center Number Based on State, City and Circle are as follow:
- +919885005444: Vodafone Message Center Number for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- +919706099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for Assam
- +919709099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for BIHAR and JHARKHAND
- +919843000040: Vodafone Message Center Number for Chennai
- +919811009998: Vodafone Message Center Number for Delhi
- +919825001002: Vodafone Message Center Number for Gujarat
- +919839099999: Vodafone Message Center Number for Haryana
- +919736009911: Number for HIMACHAL PRADESH
- +919796009905: Vodafone Message Center Number for JAMMU & KASHMIR
- +919886005444: Number for Karnataka
- +919846000040: Vodafone Message Center Number for Kerala
- +919830099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for Kolkata
- +919823000040: Vodafone Message Center Number for Maharashtra and Goa
- +919713099990: Number for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
- +919820205446: Vodafone Message Center Number for Mumbai
- +919774099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for NORTH EAST
- +919776099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for Orissa
- +919888009998: Vodafone Message Center Number for Punjab
- +919839099999: Vodafone Message Center Number for Rajasthan
- +919884005444: Vodafone Message Center Number for ROTN
- +919839099999: Vodafone Message Center Number for UP East
- +919719009998: Vodafone Message Center Number for UP West
- +919732099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for West Bengal
Its international headquarters is located in London, England. Its certified office is situated at Newbury, Berkshire, England; It primarily works services from Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, and India. One of the cellular worker groups internationally, Vodafone rated 4th in the number of mobile clients as of 2018.
As of 2018, Vodafone owned and operated networks in 25 nations, and I’d associate systems in 47 additional nations. To corporate customers in 150 countries, the Vodafone Global Enterprise branch offers telecommunications and IT solutions.
Should you face any problems, unable to send the SMS to Vodafone Messages Center Number from your cell phone. Following reasons can make problem:
- One of the reasons is incorrect Vodafone SMS Center Number.
- Another object is, if you haven’t used your SMS service in the past 3 months then, Vodafone will disconnect your SMS service. Call to 198 for Vodafone customer support to get it activated.
Helpless to Send SMS from Vodafone
If you are unable to send an SMS from your mobile. Don’t worry, it is due to the de-activation of your SMS services on phone number. To solve this problem you only need to call the Vodafone customer support and tell them to trigger my support.
10DigitMobileNumber to 1900
Typing *#*#4636#*#* into your phone on the dial screen. Select Phone information. Scroll down and select the SMSC setting.
How To Change Vodafone SMS Center Number Android:
Dial – *#*#4636#*#*
A popup will open instantly, and you will see options
Click on “Phone Information” and scroll down to the bottom until you see this SMSC option.
You can call customer care on 199.
First, Check whether your Vodafone SMS Center Number is correct or not. Go to your Mobile messages settings-> SMS center number and check Vodafone’s proper SMS message center.
Set up SMS – Samsung Android
Select the Menu button. Note: The Menu button may be placed elsewhere on your screen or your device.
Select More settings.
Now, Select Text messages.
Select Message Centre.
Enter the Message centre number and choose Set.
SMS service center number
From the Home screen, open the Phone application.
Tap Keypad, then dial the following number: **5005*7672*12063130004#.
Tap the green Call icon. The message Setting Succeeded should display.
First, go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
Hit on Menu and Select Add New APN, type in the Vodafone APN Settings provided above, exactly as they appear.
Save the settings, Exit back to the main menu.
Restart the phone and Test the connection.