Hello readers! We are here for you. Today we will discuss Bandhan Bank Online Banking if you are the customer of Bandhan Bank and want to avail the services of Bandhan Bank Net Banking. So you are in the right place, in this post we will tell you about How to do Bandhan Bank net banking online registration, What is CIF Number in Bandhan Bank and many more.
Bandhan Bank is a Kolkata-based financial support firm that began banking operations in 2014 after obtaining the in-principle approval from RBI. The lender contains 840 branches and 383 ATMs throughout the nation. A person may start a savings or current account with the lender and get the online banking center of the lender.
Advantages of Internet Banking Registration
The active medium of trade
To secure your accounts
Opening and closing of deposit
What is CIF Number in Bandhan Bank
CIF stands for Client Information Document; it’s an essential number. CIF stores account holder complete information. It’s virtually automatic file preserved by a bank to store details of the account holder. CIF is of 11 digits at the Bandhan Bank. It’s unique for every single client. Each of the client’s accounts are connected to the 1 CIF amount supplied to the client.
Bandhan Bank CIF Number is an exceptional identification number to know clients particulars. After you open an account in Bandhan Bank, then you’ll receive your CIF amount and account number. CIF number required if you trigger internet banking & Mobile Banking centre online.
If you’re present Bandhan Bank client and not able to locate your CIF number then here we’ll inform you two approaches to understand your Bandhan accounts CIF number.
CIF Amount of Bandhan Bank on Statement
Bandhan Bank CIF amount on Cheque Book
How to do Bandhan Bank Net
For new users, follow these steps:
1. First of all, see Bandhan Bank official site. Bandhan Bank
2. A new page will start. Click “Continue to Login”
3. Click here “New User Sign Up.”
4. Please create all No to Yes by tapping on.
5. Next, click “Submit.”
6. Today you’ve got two choices. It’s possible to continue for enrollment procedure either with a debit card or reference number. Pick any and click “Submit.”
7. A little form will start. Fill all the details and click on”Proceed.”
8. Next, input debit card PIN, OTP authentication, brand new user information and eventually affirm it.
Requirements for New User Registration
A new user wants three things
1. The registered mobile amount Number
2. Bandhan bank ATM Debit Card
3. CIF number or Client Identity Number. (It’s written on Passbook)
How to Recover Online Banking User ID
Follow the steps:
1. Visit Bandhan Bank official site.
2. Select”Online Banking” and click “Personal.”
3. A new page will start. Click “Proceed to Login”
4. Now, click “Forgot User ID? “
5. Now you’ve got two choices. It’s possible to continue for regaining procedure either with a debit card or reference number. Choose any and click “Publish.”
6. A little form will start. Fill all the details and click on”Proceed.”
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Number
If you have any problem regarding any details, you can contact with Customer Care Number
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Number is available from Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM.