Wants to contact CVS Customer Service? So you are on the perfect webpage because here you will get all the details regarding CVS CarePass Phone Number as well as their CVS Complaint Line, CVS Home Office Details, and other info about CVS card numbers. Kindly read the article carefully to clear all your doubts.
- CVS Carepass phone number: 800-746-7287
- Address: One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
- Working Hours: 8 am to 10 pm EST on Monday-Friday and 10 am to 6.30 pm EST on Saturday-Sunday
- Official Website: https://www.cvs.com
CVS CarePass Phone Number
CVS is one of the best pharmacy stores spread all over the United States. People from all over the State and nearby who find themselves in need of help can contact CVS pharmacy any time of day or night by using this contact number provided by CVS. Customers can profit benefits by making a call on CVS CarePass Phone Number one can find a local store near them, check up on the status of your prescription or learn how to order medication that’s needed. Basically, everything can be done with just one phone call with this number given by the company.
800 Number for CVS Pharmacy: 1-800-746-7287
The automated call to talk to a live person in CVS Pharmacy will be placed on 800-746-7287. Below are the steps mentioned to talk to the actual person in the simplest ways possible:
- Make a call on 1 800 746 7287 from your mobile phone.
- Kindly stay on the line.
- An automated contact system shall take place and will connect you to the actual customer service agent from CVS Pharmacy.
You’ll be asked to choose from the menu given below:
- Say ‘Store Information’ such as store locations, CVS pharmacy phone number, or working hours or Press 1.
- Say ‘Extra Care’ such as for CVS rewards or bonus or Press 2.
- You have to say ‘Store Feedback’ such as to debate the latest store experience or Press 3.
- Say ‘CVS.com’ or ‘Mobile Support’ such as for help with a mobile application or official website including prescriptions and online photos or Press 4.
- Say ‘Curbside’ such as for assistance and questions regarding curbside pickup or Press 5.
- You have to say ‘Care Pass’ for questions and help about Care Pass or Press 6.
- Say ‘More Choices’ for all other troubles or inquiries or Press 7.
- Say ‘Agent’ to speak with CVS customer service agent or Press 0 directly.
Other Vital Phone Numbers
- Help with Extra Care: 1-800-746-7287
- Need help with CVS.com® and Mobile: 1-888-607-4287
- Help with Minute Clinic: 1-866-389-2727
NOTE: CVS Care Pass Phone Number for all pharmacy details and inquiries is available from 8 am to 10 pm Eastern Standard Time on Monday-Friday, from 10 am to 6.30 pm EST on Saturday-Sunday.
CVS Mailing Address
- CVS Corporation
- Customer Relations
- One CVS Drive
- Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS Social Media
CVS has official visits on all the significant social networking websites, and you might find a direct reply from agents or maybe ask a question on the social media platforms or report a problem. Just click on any of the websites given below and start surfing.
- Follow and send them a message on their Facebook Page.
- Visit them on Twitter Handle.
- Also, Visit the YouTube Account.
CVS Support Email Address
Customers can directly send an email writing their queries in the email addresses mentioned below:
- CVS Pharmacy Customer Relations at https://www.cvs.com/help/email-customer-relations.jsp?callType=store&topicid=200018
- Extra Care Customer Service athttps://www.cvs.com/help/email-customer-relations.jsp?callType=extracare&topicid=200016
- Mobile Customer Support at https://www.cvs.com/help/online-mobile-customer-care.jsp?topicid=200014
CVS Official Web Links
- Official Website: https://www.cvs.com/
- Contact Us: http://www.cvs.com/help/help_contact_us.jsp
- Help and Support: https://www.cvs.com/help/help_index.jsp
- Mobile Application: https://www.cvs.com/promo/promoLandingTemplate.jsp?promoLandingId=mobile
CVS stands for Consumer Value Stores owned by CVS Health founded on 8 May 1963 by Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein, Ralph Hoagland, and Dipak Dave. David Dorman is the Chairman, and Larry Merlo is the CEO of the company. The head office is at 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, U.S.The company has developed and transformed into better since its start and has remained to outgrown itself in the eyes of customers, clients, patients, and communities. CVS Health is very efficient and shares a solitary, vibrant determination that is helping folks to have better health. This leading drug store based in the United States has 40 other stores in different states. CVS Health is dedicated and devoted to making certain customers get what they need and have access to reasonably priced and expedient medication and the best prescription refills.
If you need a quick reply to solve your query, CVS has issued a toll-free CVS number with many other communication ways. The most obvious reason for calling CVS is to receive answers about inquiries that the customer may have.
About CVS CarePass
CVS CarePass is a membership program offered nationwide to all CVS Pharmacy Customers. With the help of this CarePass, it is convenient for people to look after themselves and take care of their families. CarePass members can avail enormous benefits as well as a multitude of astonishing incentives and bonuses throughout the year. The membership costs nothing and can be joined online via CVS Pharmacy contact Mobile App or CVS Pharmacy Store.