In this post, we will discuss how to activate the SBI debit card. For SBI debit card activation, you have many types of ways. Follow this guide and activate the SBI debit card.
The most effortless process to activate the debit card is by generating an ATM pin. In this article, we will tell you all how you can activate your debit card.
How to activate SBI debit card?
SBI offers many ways to its customers. If you are the new bank holder and you don’t know how to enable SBI debit card. So, don’t worry about that. There are four ways for you to activate your SBI debit card quickly.
How to activate SBI debit card by SMS
IF you want to know how to activate new debit card SBI or wish to activate your SBI debit card by SMS, then follow these steps:
- Go to the message box.
- Type PIN <space> Last 4 digits of Debit Card <space> Last 4 Digit of A/c Number.
- From your registered mobile number, sends SMS to 567676.
- In the next 24 hours, you will receive your valid four-digit code.
- Now visit the nearest ATM and insert your card in the ATM.
- Enter the pin code that you have received.
- Now change your pin.
- Your Debit Card will activate.
Activate through IVR
Another simple method to trigger the Debit Card is IVR (Interactive voice response).
- Telephone 1800112211 or 18004253800 out of the registered phone.
- You’ll be requested to input the ATM Card number and after that your Account Number.
- You may get a four-digit pin onto your registered phone.
- Go to the closest SBI ATM.
- Add your card and enter the pin you’ve gotten into your cellular number.
- Change your snare.
Activate by INB
In case you have a current SBI Account, and you’ve got Internet banks in this, then you might also create pin through Web Banking.
- First of all, visit the official site.
- Utilize your profile or OTP to receive authenticated—[You will get OTP in your registered phone ].
- Then select the account number along with the card number.
- Input the first two digits of the PIN by your preference. Click submit.
- On the following screen, enter two digits made by you, followed with two numbers delivered to your registered phone through SMS.
- All these four digits will be your new pin.
Activate by ATM
- Visit the closest SBI ATM.
- After you add your Debit Card for your very first time, you’ll find a choice to create a pin.
- Input your Bank Account Number and Mobile Number.
- You may also get the 1-time pin on your registered phone.
- Use this to change your snare.
Customer Care Number of SBI
If you have any doubt, you can call SBI customer care number
1800 425 3800
This number is toll-free and available 24/7.
You can also visit the official site www.onlinesbi.com.
Also Read: How to Fill SBI Cheque and Other Details
Also Read: How to Fill SBI Deposit Slip/Withdrawal Slip