In this post, we will discuss how to set caller tune in BSNL. If you are the user od BSNL and wants to set or change your BSNL caller tune, so you are int he right place. In this post, we will tell you all methods to set BSNL caller tunes.
How to Set Caller Tune in BSNL
Here are the four ways by which you can set your favourite caller tune.
- Set your caller tune by the BSNL App
- Second is by visiting the official site.
- By USSD Code
- And by sending an SMS.
Set Bsnl Tune with My BSNL Tunes App
Here’s the step-by-step process on the best way best to active and download the hello songs from the above-said program.
- To place free Hello Songs, you have to download the Bsnl hello Tunes program.
- After downloading the program, start it and tap the hello Tunes’ icon. You’ll get the image on the upper side of this program’s window.
- Bsnl clients can then hunt for their favourite songs and choose desirable Hello Song.
- You can perform your favourite tune and click the Hello Tunes icon from the audio player to place the song because of their Hello Song.
- Verify your Hello Song on Bsnl hello Tunes program every 30 days.
Activate caller tune through SMS
You can set Caller tune by sending an SMS SMS <BT 32102> to 56700. BT is the main element of the SMS.
BT stands for BSNL Tune.
How to Set BSNL Caller Tune by Code
You can also use the USSD code to see your favourite BSNL tune. Dial *567# this code and follow the instruction.
Activate caller tune through Phone Call
Call on 56700, 56789, 56768. It will charge Rs.2 per minute. Only you have to dial this number and select your tune from the given option.
The Best Way to BSNL Caller Tune Deactivation
IVRS: Dial 56700 and Input the other services category and selecting the un-subscription Alternative.
SMS into 56700 or 56799 (Toll-free)
SMS BTDACT into 56700. It will charge Rs.2/-
BSNL Caller Tune Internet Portal: it is also possible to register your cellular number in the site: www.bsnltunes.co.in Login and proceed to”My profile” and out there hit “Deactivation” link.