If you are the customer of Karur Vysya Bank, then it is the good news for you, KVB provides many services to their clients. For the KVB balance check , give a missed call to their service center or send SMS.
By these methods, you can quickly check your KVB balance, mini statement, and other detail, etc.
There are some methods by which you can check your KVB balance enquiry. Here we are going to tell you about those methods.
Karur Vysya Bank Missed Call Number
Customer who wants to get KVB balance check can give a missed call to 09266292666
Follow these steps to check Karur Vysya Bank account balance,
- Give a missed call to Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry Number 0926629266 from your register mobile number.
- After two rings, your call disconnect.
- After a few seconds, the message with your bank balance came from the KVB.
Register for KVB Balance Check
Customers who have not update their mobile number with KVB cant avail of their bank services. For that, customers have to visit the nearest KVB branch and update their all service.
To know KVB customer ID, call 08882101234. Through an SMS, you will receive the customer ID.
Karur Vysya Bank Mini Statement Enquiry Number
To know the mini statement, call 092662926655 from your register mobile number. After that, you will get an SMS about the last 3 transactions.
KVB Customer Care number
- Helpline for Domestic 1860 258 1916(Local charges will apply)
- Helpline for Outside India +91 44 – 66217600
- Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways for KVB balance check
Online Banking: To simplify fiscal transactions, Karur Vysya Bank offers internet banking alternatives for the customers while the opening of their bank accounts.
Mobile Banking: To create financial transactions more user-friendly, Karur Vysya Bank has also facilitated a mobile banking center for its clients.
Passbook: Customer of Karur Vysya Bank is provided with passbook while opening bank accounts. Through this physical record, customers can quickly assess their comprehensive summary of transactions as well as KVB balance enquiry.
KVB ATM: Using the 1798 ATM network, customers of KVB can instantly check their account balance seeing the closest KVB ATM. Customers need to get a valid KVB ATM card along with a correct four-digit PIN to avail of the service.
Report lost credit card or debit card and reissued through the website?
For report lost/stolen credit card and reissue through the website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on sbicard.com
- Click on ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’ under the ‘Requests’ label on the left
- Select the card number to report the lost card
- If you want to get the credit card re-issued, then click on “Reissue Card.”
- Agree ‘Submit’
How to block Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card
In case your KVB credit card is lost, stolen, or damaged, then block you card immediately before any miss use. You can block your credit card by giving methods:
- Visiting the website.
- Mobile app
- Dialling helpline 39020202 (prefix local STD code) or 18601801290
- By sending an SMS “BLOCK XXXX to 5676791.