Are you searching for LVB Inet Details? If yes, you are on the right webpage to check the Lakshmi Vilas Bank online banking and other essential information. Here in this article, we are providing you complete details about the LVB Inet.
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank is an Indian private sector bank founded in 1926. The headquarters are in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is merged with DBS Bank India ltd. They offer services like consumer banking, corporate banking, finance, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, and wealth management.
LVB Corporate Internet Banking
Corporate and Institutional Banking Group (C&IB) of Lakshmi Vilas Bank caters to the need of corporate customers whose annual turnover is more than Rs 75 crores. LVB Corporate Banking permits account holders to make transactions from anywhere all around the world virtually. It is an informal process that involves access to bank accounts and making transactions online.
How to Apply for LVB Corporate Banking?
Account-holders can visit any of the LVB branches nearby and can ask for the registration form. Alternatively, account holders can also visit the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank to download the form and can later submit to any of the branches.LVB Corporate Net Banking is free of cost for all the customers. All one needs to do is fill-up the form and wait for the process to start.
Official link: https://www.lvbank.com net banking
LVB Net Banking
LVB Inet helps customers to make financial transactions from anywhere at any time on a secure platform. Now customers can avoid long queues in the bank all because of LVB online banking. It is available all the time, i.e., 24/7. You can keep a record of your transactions, whether it’s a small amount or a large amount. There are enormous benefits of LVB internet banking. Few are mentioned below:
- ATM/Branch locator
- Instant registration of LVB Inet
- An option to retrieve username and Password
- Fund transfer (NEFT, RTGS, IMPS)
- Request services
- Bill payments
- Investment through Internet Banking (FD & RD)
- Electronic transactions
- Customers can set their limits for various types of funds transfers
LVB Net Banking Activation
- First, you have to visit LVB Bank’s Official Website. You will find the Internet Banking section on the right side of the page. Please select ‘Retail’ or ‘Corporate’ for logging into Retail or Corporate Net Banking, respectively.
- On the launch page, click on the ‘Continue to Net Banking.’ Kindly go through Terms and Conditions before continuing.
- Then, a login screen will appear in front of you.
- Under the Login ID section, please enter your valid Login ID given to you by the branch.
- Under Password, please enter the login password and finally click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Contact Lakshmi Vilas Bank:
Head Office Address-
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd., LVB House, 4/1, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai Tamil Nadu – 600032
LVB Inet FAQ:
How can I change my User ID and Password?
You cannot change the login User Id. However, you can change your Login Password and Transaction Password anytime using the ‘Change Password’ Option inside the Internet Banking.
How do I download the LVB mobile application for net banking?
Visit the link mentioned. The page contains the link to download the application from the respective app store. The App can also be downloaded from the individual App stores.
What is the charge for SMS alerts in LVB?
SMS alerts will be charged on an actual usage basis at 50 paise per SMS at monthly intervals with effect from 01st October 2014.
How can I register for LVB NetBanking?
All customers with a valid Savings, Current, Term Deposit or Loan Account can get involved in Net Banking using the ‘Register’ option on the Home page.
How do I block my Lakshmi Vilas Bank ATM card?
Call on the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Customer Care 24×7 to get your card immediately blocked.